Labor Pains

Chapter 2: Labor Pains

As months went past Mileena needed to think of away to tell Scorpion that she is pregnant with his baby she wonders to herself what she going to do?How will Scorpion react to it?How would she tell her family?How would Shao Kahn react when she break the news to him all these questions were going on in her head as she thought to herself.

Mileena's P.O.V.

What the hell am I going to do I can't keep hiding this damn secret from Scorpion because he is going to find out about this baby regradless anyway but I dont want to keep it because I'm not ready to be a mother I dont know anything about being a mother and if Scorpion ever found out that I am carrying his baby he would flip out on me I try to hurt it but the things is I don't want this baby so if I have to get rid of this baby then this is what I must do. Mileena thought to herself.

Later on that day.......

Mileena was lying the bed when Scorpion came in the room to see what's wrong with her and where has she been.

"Hey Milly baby, what's going on I haven't seen you in a minute, where you been all day, are you all right"? Scorpion question her.

"Nothing baby, I have a lot of shit on my mind that all".Mileena stated.

"Like what Mileena,what type of shit come on tell me okay I promise I won't judge". Scorpion pleaded.

"I'm telling the truth, it's just some bullshit that's all I promise okay just BULLSHIT"!!!!! Mileena stammered.

"Mileena baby, you are lying I know it, just tell me now quit the bullshit or else". Scorpion replied.

"Or else what.....you gonna whoop my ass huh scorpion huh and this is no type of bullshit you damn hellspawn now leave me alone in goddman peace you got that". Mileena shouted out at scorpion then Scorpion knock her to the floor while saying.

" Who the fuck do you think are talking to and fuck do you mean " you damn hellspawn so dont u ever in your goddman life call me a hellspawn you got it Mileena or else its going to be critical for your ass you got it". Shouted at her .

Mileena then ran away from Scorpion into the forest where she found an open ocean where she striped her clothes off and jump straight into the ocean trying to relieve stress from her arguement with Scorpion and yet hiding the baby as a secret.

Scorpion ran after Mileena after their arguement with each other only to apologize for the things he said and did to her while inside of their house,until he went to check by the ocean to see if she was while stripping his clothes to relax also thinking where could Mileena be

Milleena's P.O.V.

Man I needed to have gotten out of there fast before I explode on him, I mean I dont want to get stress out it might harm the baby, plus Scorpion doesnt know I'm pregnant yet ,what am I going to do now.Mileena thought to herself while sighing.

Scorpion's P.O.V.

Man, I really need to find Mileena and tell her how sorry I am about hitting her I love her so much I guess my anger got the best of me, oh Mileena baby please come back to me I want harm you anymore. Scorpion thought  to himself when he notice something in the water a little far from him.

" Mileena baby, is that you I'm sorry for what did to please come home to me ". Scorpion begged her.

"Scorpion what the hell are you doing here did you folow me I told you to leave me alo...... Mileena was cut off by a kiss from Scorpion.