Charles DiLaurentis

Spencer fell asleep with her eyes open. She dreamed she was walking in a room and saw blocks laying on a shelf, the letters rearranged them-self into random words until they spelt out the name 'Charles'. She woke up in shock saying 'It has a name."

Mona awoke to a fake sun rising and a camera in her face, she smiled at the camera knowing Charles was watching. She got out of bed and notices  her Alison mask and a present entitled 'Alison' She looked to Charles and said "For me?" The camera dinged and she turned around smiling to open it, only to find an ugly gas mask. She opened a letter saying, 'Because your my favorite -A'. She asked Charles if he would like her to put it on, he dinged and she put it on and brushed her hair happily.

"Guys, the blocks in the play room spelt out a name, Charles" Spencer said remarkably.

"Please find your stations" A speaker said.

"Aria Montgomery, music committee."

"Emily Fields and Spencer Hastings, decorating committee."

"Hanna Marin, food and beverage, Bite me." Hannah remarked.

"Alison DiLaurentis, Prom Queen Election committee." Mona sighed.

"Night of the opera, that was the prom theme the year Melissa took Ian." Spencer exclaimed smartly.

"So 'A' is re-creating a prom from 7 years ago?" Asked Aria.

"Well if i'm on the election committee i'm sure i'll win. Want to help me fill some of these out?" Asked Mona in a sneaky tone.

"Sure!" Remarked Spencer.

"If A doesn't mind, we could all help" Said Mona.

Mona wrote, did you guys get A gas mask from A? The girls all nodded no. They started to fill the box.

Spencer and Emily started a fake fight to distract Charles so Mona could steal supplies for a blackout.