Chapter 2

Phew, finally a new chapter! I might update the next chapter a bit late because I'm really into ToS lately~ If anyone notice, I have uploaded a new cover <3 Take a look at Akemi and Karma ;D

Don't they look cute together ehehe~ Tell me what you guys think about the story ok!

----

Akemi couldn't help but squeal inwardly whenever she remembers meeting her crush yesterday. Not only that, she had also managed to touch his hand. It is like a dream come true for her. In a good mood, she slightly skips towards her classroom, grinning happily. Opening her classroom door, thinking that her day couldn't get any better, stood Ren in front of her, looking sad.

Not noticing his expression, Akemi smiled at him brightly, "Good morning, Sakakibara-san! Today is certainly a good day, isn't it?"

Ren look at her frowning, running his hand through his hair, "Akemi-chan, what have you done?"

Hearing his question, Akemi tilt her head to the side, "What do you mean?"

Is her meeting with the chairman yesterday has been made into another gossip, she thought.

Ren's lips curled, not wanting to break the news to her but she need to know. "You have been moved to the End class."

It took Akemi few seconds to register the sentence that came out from Ren's mouth. Her good mood is now gone and her mouth hang open. "W-what? How did that happen? Mum is so gonna kill me..." She mumbles the last part lowly, not loud enough for him to hear her.

"That's why I asked you, what did you do yesterday?"

Not bothering to answer his question, Akemi turns and walks towards the chairman's office. She is sure that the chairman didn't say anything about her moving class.

Without knocking on his office, she barged in to see the chairman is talking to a spiky black haired man in suit. Seeing that they have been interrupted, they both halt their conversation and turns to look at her.

"Chairman! What is the meaning of this? I have no idea that I am moved to the E class!" Akemi barked at him, not happy that she is moved without reasons.

The chairman looks at her stoically, before opening his mouth, "Minako-san, I believed that you could have make a better decision after I talked to you yesterday. And here I have another report, complete with photograph that you have interacted with a class E student in the rain."

Her blue eyes pierce the chairman's own look, not believing that by her talking to just one student that is not from the main building will make him move her. "Are you kidding me?"

"No. I don't joke like this." He deadpanned.

Akemi didn't have any choice now that he already make his decision. Taking a deep breath, in her mind, she's thinking on how to tell her parents without them freaking out.

Sighing, Akemi looks to her left that shows a full map of the school ground. "Okay fine, I just have to follow the trail up to the mountains right?" Completely memorizing the route, she was about to turn back and head out to her new class but the chairman stopped her with his next sentence.

"Yes, and oh yeah, you are suspended from school for 3 days. Please go to your new class after your suspension ends." Akemi snapped her eyes back to the chairman's, couldn't believe what she heard from this guy. Not only she is dropped to the End class but she also got suspended for 3 days.

Saying nothing, she angrily stomped away and slammed the office's door, leaving the two of them to go back to their business before she came.

Raising an eyebrow, the spiky haired guy looked at the chairman, "So I assume that's the new girl that you were talking about?"