Chapter 1 "cat got your tounge?"

Marine's P.o.v.
My first day on the job I'm so worried , sure I went here as a kid always dissapearing because of the Hunger Games drawings, but what if the students mock me because I can't talk! Dumbledore why did you make me ride the train for goodness sakes. Oh look two students! Bah! "Hello can we sit here?" I nodded at them in a curt yes, picked up a book and ignored them until... "so Professor Odair, huh what subject will you be teaching?" I rolled my eyes and guestured to the cover of the book I was reading 'Greek Mythology' "Greek mythology huh?" one of the students said "I nodded my head yes and went back to my book, I was currently reading about the Furies. "My name is Harry Potter and this is my friend Ron." I gave an inward sigh. Clearly I wasn't going to be able to finish my book in peace so I decided to answer all their questions. As best as I could at least. I took out my wand and began to spell out 'weasely?' In fire. "Yes, why dont you just answer properly though? Cat got your tounge?" Said Ron. "Ron dont be rude." Harry scolded, I rolled my eyes and got ready to scar the kids for life. I opened my mouth showing my mutilated tounge and was greated by a scream of terror. I closed my mouth and began to read again a smug smile on my face.