introduction of dipper and wendy

He was running he had no idea from what he was running from all he knew was that if he stopped would mean the end for him and the love of his life......
They kept running until they where cornered at first they heard nothing following them the boy looked and the love of his life and saw pure terror in her face has she looked behind him he turned around to hear a loud thump he felt the slam and then.

He woke up with a fright checking all over to see if it was real or a dream, to his delight it was a dream

Dipper's POV:

My name is dipper pines I am twelve years old I am also a twin with to over excited and happy mable pines right now we are in our room in the attic if you ask why it is cuz our cheapskate crunkle couldn't be bothered to clean any other rooms for us but we did not care we was shipped hereby our partners for the summer to get away from technology but once we got here technology was the last thing on our heads. Our crunkle had turned his house into a tourist trap but that wasn't all bad the handyman names soos was very weird but in mostly funny way me and mable both go along with him but then there was her wendy corduroy the girl of my dreams and also my best friend me and my sister also get along with wendy but as she sais I'm one of her boy's but even tho she is 3 years older I wish for her to return my feelings and love me in return.