The Bermuda Triangle

Also known as the Devil's Triangle.

An undefined region in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean where a number of aircraft and ships are said to have disappeared under extremely mysterious circumstances.

Its located between Miami, Bermuda and Puerto Rico. It covers about 500,000 square miles of ocean off the southern tip of Florida.

Okay? So there are many theories about the Bermuda Triangle.

1.Magnetic fields. Earths magnetic field is constantly changing causing compass point 'true north' resulting in compass variations to constantly change directions.
2.Aliens. A downed spaceship lurking deep underwater. Dangerous alien operations interfering with our technology.
3.Methane hydrates. Pockets of trapped methane gas bubbles beneath the ocean. When unleashed gas bubbles flea to the surface reducing water density.
4.Atlantis. The infamous lost city, home to mermaids and sea folk.
5.A Time Vortex. Electric fog spirals into a tunnel which sends its victims way off course in a matter of seconds.

Okay so there are a lot of therioes many movies have been made about The Bermuda Triangle. Which contain even more theories but no one will actually now what the Bermuda Triangle truely holds within and why no one can get out.

Lost at sea. More than 5000 people have disappeared throughout the years without a trace.