Love

This part is based on my feelings and what love means to me. Some bits from a girls POV.

I think love can sometimes be a death trap. But many have experienced love that is succesful and lasts until 'death do us part'.
I think love should be infinate and last forever. Opposites do attract but if your similar you have more things to do like talking and dates also you have a better chance. It could be agony to wait for that one guy that steals your heart. I am still waiting unfortunately but I have a long time to find that special someone. Nowadays in early teen years some guys dont take dating as seriously as they should but I guess we are only young so what can we do. Crushes are the worst part when your crush talks to you or doesn't and you are bottling up these feelings and when your in agony when he either smiles at you or you make him laugh or when u have so much in common but you just can't have him. Thats seriously the worst things in the world. Or he flicks his hair or his hand touches yours oh my gosh its the best feeling in the world But love isn't always about couples its between family friends having a special connection. Family is for life. Its that one special thing that people have.