Clock Strikes Midnight

"Ding dong! It's midnight, watch the Bats death on broadcast folks, hehe, your Batman!" A door opened and the Batman was shown. "Cameras here, put on a smile Batman! Have some fun, even though you'll die on cameras," Cameras from the roof were shown and they focused on the Batman. "Hehe, Harley my dear, did you hack all the TVs and broadcasting station, I want all of Gotham to see Batman's death, jee, I want the whole world to see, crazy thing is, I got this idea from a book, but I decided to spice it up," said the Joker. "Uggh, Joker, stop this madness," said The Batman. Joker pulled out his machine gun. Then he pulled off Batman's mask for the whole world to see. "Wow, Bruce Wayne is the Batman everyone. The great Bruce Wayne will die today on broad television but you'll have to see it because we hacked all TVs so you can't turn them off! nighty night Bats," the Joker took off the Batman's suit and shot him in the foot. "Ahh!" screamed Batman. "Yes, I know, it hurts doesn't it?" The Joker shot the other foot cut off a finger and stripped Bruce's clothes to whip him. "Ahhhhhhhh," " Wow, can't believe you're still alive," he then cut off all his toes, fingers and started whipping him. "Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" "A man can't take that much damage, why won't he die already?" The Joker shot Bruce some more and then whipped and whipped until the Batman was begging for mercy. The look on Nightwing, Catwoman, Batgirl, Robin, Alfred and even Red Hood was priceless. They had tears in their eyes and all of them were torn apart to shreds. "Please just kill me now Joker," " That would kill the tradition wouldn't it? We never kill each other, we always have mercy," said the Joker. The shows over for day one. Tomorrow we will come with new tortures for the Bat. Play on everyone.