Disapearances Part 2

Joker: "Hmm, maybe Ill add someone. Selina, where are you?"

Catwoman: "Another drink please," "Comin' up ma'am" said a bartender. "I better meet Bruce tonight, ask him if he wants to be with me tonight" Some days he invites me to his house and it feels like we're married but other times we're just boyfriend, girlfriend. Then the bartender came with a drink and as I drank it a lurching feeling erupted and then the world went dark. "4 of 6, hehe!" said The Joker.

Nightwing: He was looking at the gravestones of his parents when all of a sudden... "What are you looking for?" Said a man wearing a big hat covering his face but his other characteristics hinted he was old "That your parents" "Yes" said Nightwing. Wait. He was dressed as Nightwing which would mean he gave away his identity. "Um no actually, a friend of mine's parents" Nightwing took another glance at the gravestone. "Crack!" Nightwing crumbled to the ground. "And I'm the Joker, for real" he pulled off his hat revealing his face. "5 of 6"

Batgirl: "I should go see dad this afternoon but have to protect Gotham, maybe I'll see Oracle instead." "Hey Barbara, look on the TV, looks like construction on East River" "What? No?" "Whack" "Well, that's where you'll be not" a mask flopped on the ground. "6 of 6. All complete! Hahaha! Time for part b" said the Joker.