Him

Rain is such a dramatic thing-It makes a happy person happier, a romantic scene more romantic. But it also makes a bitter person even bitterer

It's raining. It's always raining. It's like a never ending cycle. It's like the pain I feel right now. It started yet it never ended.

I was staring outside through the glass window.  The rain was starting to get harder by the moment. I could hear its loud crash on the roof. I was irritated, of course. But then, I saw a familiar face outside. It was you. You were waiting under the rain. Your clothes were soaked, but still, you were smiling. I assumed you were waiting for someone. Was it me? Was it the reason you were waiting outside my house? Why were you so happy? I suddenly grabbed my umbrella and raced outside. I was about to run to you but suddenly, a man went to you and hugged you. He offered his umbrella and gave you shelter. He asked if you were okay and you nodded excitedly.  Then he kissed you. Oh, it was so passionate and sincere! I stared blankly at the scene. It was so painful yet it was so relieving. Painful for you left me and you've found a replacement. Yet relieving for you were now off with a so much better man that I know will love you forever. It suddenly struck me, you weren't waiting for me. You were waiting for him.  I stayed there and forgot that I even had an umbrella. Rain soaked me wet. He put his arm on your shoulders and said that you should go. You glanced into my direction and saw me staring at you. You inhaled, I exhaled. You smiled wryly and turned your back on me. You walked with him hand in hand, away...from me. I didn't move nor twitch. I was stunned. Memories kept on flashing in my mind. I met you under the rain. You said yes to me under the rain. We kissed under the rain. But now, you left me under the rain.

Don't worry, I would never disturb you. I would not do such a thing. I won't, not anymore. I know you're already happy with your newfound lover.

I just have one strong request. A wish it may sound. When it's raining, please remember me. Please remember how our relationship has come and gone under the rain. Remember our relationship under the rain. Remember our romance under the rain.

-Him