Where am I!?

Karra's POV:

I still can't see the figures shape, but I can tell it was staring at me. I remained silent. Yo, quit staring! Just wait til I get out of these restraints! I tried to move but the restraints were too strong. It just kept staring at me. Stalker! After a few minutes, or what I think were minutes, another one entered the room. Let me tell you something, that thing was HIDEOUS! I know I'm not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but seriously that thing just reaked with evil. I mean gosh if I had to pick from looking at this thing for an hour or being put on waste room duty for a week, I pick waste room duty! It, I think it was a he because no female of any species could look that horrible, spoke to the one in the shadows in some language I couldn't understand, then came over to me. I squirmed being so close to it, it then spoke to me in its weird language. You didn't have to speak the language to know it was taunting me. Then it laughed, worse sound EVER!!! It then turned to the other one and left. Thank Goodness!! I soon found the weak spot in the restraints and the whole thing snapped. I didn't even hesitate to hop up and run towards the door, but the hidden one was faster and blocked the door. Turns out it was wearing a hood, so I couldn't see its face. It grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back on the table. This got me angry. I pushed it off and ran out the door. It yelled after me, but I didn't understand what it had said. Though, by hearing its voice, I found out it was a male. Time to go home!

Till next time bye!