The Group Imagine: Choose Me

#1        Imagine you were at YOUR party and you were dancing and backing that thang up on a guy you like. Your mom/dad said there was going to be a couple special guests at your party, and you weren't even worrying about who it would be. All of  sudden your DJ introduces a group of "Four Special Boys", on the stage walks Prodigy, Princeton, Roc Royal and Ray Ray. You start screaming, and after they're finished performing your favorite songs, they ALL want to dance with you.

If you could pick 2 songs for Mindless Behavior to perform at your party, which 2 would it be? Since ALL of them want to dance with you, would you only pick ONE to dance with so you don't seem greedy? If you WOULD pick one, who would it be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#2        Imagine you book a flight to see Mindless Behavior overseas, you want to fly first class but your parents are complaining about all the expenses they've already paid. After begging and pleading, they finally agree to you flying first class. When you arrive on the plane looking and feeling nice, you try and find the seat number that is shown on your ticket. You find the seat number and when you look at the seat you see one of the Mindless Behavior group members sitting in the seat you need. You're VERY surprised to see Mindless Behavior on the SAME flight as you!

Who would be the group member sitting in the seat you need? Would you ask them to move, or would you find another seat? Would you say anything at all, or would you walk right past him and pretend that's not the seat you need?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#3        Imagine you're at a Mindless Behavior concert with you're mom, there is a draw to see who gets to enjoy a movie with one of the group members. YOUR name is chosen and you start to cry.

Since your name was chosen, which group member are you hoping chose your name? Would you abandon your mom and go to the movie with the group member, or would you decline?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHICH EVER IMAGINE YOU COMMENT ON, MAKE SURE TO ADD THE NUMBER (#1, #2, #3)