Racist and Sexist

Why world? Why society? Why you got to be so Racist and Sexist?

So I was minding my own business and talking about Supergirl coming on soon (before last monday) so me and my friend were talking about it and then she said that people were hating on it and saying,"There shouldn't be any girl superheroes,just leave it to the men." And I'm there like "YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK YOU BASTARDS!!!"(to the haters not my friend) I mean she is like the only female superhero with a show! Goodness I can't freaking believe those men!!! If you hate it so much why watch it? At least give it a chance! It was only the first episode! UGHHH!!! Sometimes I want to beat people up like the Joker and Jason Todd. But I  can't do that because I'm a good person.

                  Star Wars
Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun-dun Dun dun-dun......anyone hearing the music yet? Well ok... So if you have seen the new Star Wars trailer than you know about the first guy that pops up. Yep and he's black(not racist) people were already hating on it because of that one guy! (I haven't really seen Star Wars forgive me ^~^) but I know its really good! Like he is the only black guy like ever in a star wars movie. Again GIVE THE MAN A CHANCE OR YOU SHALL NOT PASS! LoL. It just bugs me,a lot.

This is not for anyone to get offended or hurt. I don't want people hating me because of my opinion (or my lack of watching good movies) don't be a dumbo and comment saying," OMG YOU ARE SUCH A RETARD JUST LET PEOPLE LIVE THEIR LIVES!" no, don't be that person..just...dont do it....
Peace bro
~-The-Streak-
(Im also thinking about changing my name so it has to be something about comics or the flash if you want to suggest something bye!)