Chapter 3: Charges Leaves Happy Families

(Martin POV) Cara, Tyra, Ciara, and Ashley joined by the Sacred Tree and talked. Tyra was so glad to see all her friends. Molly jumped up to see Tyra again. All was well. Tariq was charged with murder, attempt of murder, abuse and anything that happened that needed to be charged was charged against Tariq. Tariq was angry, humiliated, upset and furious. No one would bail him out. He was on the news. Helicopters zoomed them all except Yvette and I. We weren't hurt but we did feel a little sick. We all weren't hurt..Thank goodness. Every single house even Ciara's, Tyra's, Ashley's and ours were struck by Tariq's powers. So we decided to all move together to the large mansion up the hill from our house. We had managed to save our things. ( Ciara's POV) I moved into the large bedroom with all the girls. Sean moved in with the girls' brothers. Yvette and Martin had their own room. Tariq has 4 years in prison. Thank Goodness I heard and saw the party's visitor. He was mad(crazy) to think that we WOULDN'T stand for ourselves. The girls were playing songs and texting. We all turned to see the boys Whip and Nae Nae. They challenged us to the hit the quan challenge. Of course we won. We got mad skills. Ashley obviously challenged Sean because she liked him. Cara walked to the bed and shut down her phone. Tears fell from her eyes. Tyra looked around to see her and cheered her up. Luckily, they were tears of joy. (ASHLEY POV ) After that, it was dark. We sang, we danced, laughed, and scared the boys. Sean chuckled when I scared him and have me a long hug. I giggled. We both walked to the cinema room to watch a movie. We laughed. The movie "Pixels" had this cute character, Q-bert, and at the end he was turned into a woman. Wow....Serena Willams was in this movie too. Hmm. Sean just liked me too.
Yvette and Martin WOULDN'T mind, I hope. And soon I asked, they didn't even mind. But Sean is my kryptonite and I was his asteriod and we were going to fly high. (Cara POV) Ohhh....Life is great. We....were absolutely fine and well. We were so happy especially lovebirds over there. Tyra had saved me. I love all my friends but Tyra and I been through the most, did the most, loved the most until the time's end. I was sorry for causing so much trouble. But it ended and no one blamed me. I loved the new living arrangements. The girls(us) loved to party. The boys played video games and later we joined them. Love brings us together and Tariq AIN'T about to mess that up. (Molly POV) Ahhh...pedicures...manicures! I fell in love with Ciara's brother, Jay, and he liked me too. What would I do without these new living arrangements?? Nothing but got away from nothing but confusions..Jay brought me roses. I LOVED THEM. THEY WERE WHITE. PRETTY WHITE. Cara hugged me and teased me. I couldn't help but smile really big. I loved it. I had a date so I wore a opaque dress. I was happy. I'm glad Daddy arranged this!!!! (Everyone's POV) We're glad but when Tariq rises, We'll be ready. Well, we guess the Wild and Free part was a little rowdy. But we got it under control.....