Chapter 3: Meeting some new friends!

Jane's POV!

Recap: I was on my way to meet up with Lou and his friends after the bell rang for the end of second.

*Present time*

Jane's POV!

I was heading to get food from the cafeteria because I was hungry when I ran into Lou on the way to the cafeteria, he was headed to get food also.

"So after we get our food do you want to meet my friends?" he asked.

"Sure, if we have time then I can go meet your friends and maybe you can meet my friends also," I replied.

"Sure."

We were at the cafeteria in the line for breakfast because as we talked we kept walking toward the cafeteria. When we got into the line it wasn't too long of a wait to get food. I got a muffin and Lou got a bagel. After we got our food I took Lou to meet my friends instead of the other way around.

"Lou, this is Madi. My BFFFL," I said as I pointed to Madi.

"Hey," Madi said.

"Her," Lou replied.

"And this is Will, Madi's boyfriend," I said.

"Hey, sup?" Will said.

"Hey, and meeting Jane's friends," Lou replied.

"Well duh! Why else would you be here?" Will said back

"Okay, this is Hayley," I said.

"Hi," Hayley said.

"Hey," Lou replied.

"This is also Haley," I said.

"Hey," Haley said.

"Hi, lots of Haley's," he said.

"And last but certainly not least, this s Emily," I said.

"Hi, Emily. It's  nice to meet you guys. Jane, are you ready to come and meet my group of friends?" Lou asked.

"Do we have enough time," I asked.

"Probably not," Lou said as he looked at the clock, " I can introduce you to some of them during humanities since some of them are in humanities with us."

"Cool, okay. I guess we should head to humanities then, bye guys. See you guys at lunch." I said as Lou and I walked off to humanities.

Madi's POV!

"And off she goes with her new friend. She said she was still going to hang out with us and she has barely hung out with us or even talked to us because of Lou. And when she meets his friends she is totally going to hang out with them instead of us. Who agrees with me? The bell hasn't even rang yet and she already left us and our group," I stated.

"I totally agree with you. We should just make the choice easier. Lets just ignore her and act like she isn't here and everything like that and then she will have it her way," Will said.

"I agree," I said.

"I agree," Hayley said.

"I agree," Haley said.

"I agree," said Emily.

*Bell rings for 3rd*

"Come on, off to humanities guys," Will said.

"Yeah, lets go and start the plan," I said.

"Okay," everyone else said.

As we started walking to humanities we ran into our old friend Meg who hung out with the popular girls. This is how we lose all the people in our group. We used to be 2 times bigger but we lost half our group to the popular group.

"Hi, guys, how you been?" Meg said in a sarcastic tone.

"We have all been fine, Meg, how about you?" I said in the same sarcastic tone she used.

"Awesome," she said.

"Cool, bye now," Will said.

Thank god we were done talking with Meg and made it to 3rd period on time. Will and I sat in the back like always and then Jane came with Lou and sat next to us. She tried to talk to us but Will and I followed the plan we made at break, Will and I just talked to each other and acted like Jane wasn't next to us. I was cuddling with Will.

"Hey, Madi, your my BFFFL, why are you not talking to me?" Jane asked.

She waited a couple minutes and I still hadn't responded. Jane finally gave up on talking to me and then she tried talking to Will.

"Hey, Will, why is Madi ignoring me? Madi and I are BFFFL," Jane asked Will.

Again Jane waited a couple minutes and Will hadn't responded.

*Jane's POV!*

I didn't understand why Madi AND Will were ignoring me. Was it because I was hanging out with Lou and talking with Lou so much and not them?

"Do you know why Madi and Will are ignoring me?" I asked Lou.

"No, I don't know for sure, but it is probably because you have been hanging out and talking with me instead of the," Lou said.

*Hayley's POV!*

We had just gotten to humanities and Jane was already trying to talk to Madi AND Will. Madi and Will were following the plan and ignoring Jane and acting like she wasn't there. I couldn't hear what Jane was saying because I wasn't in the back, I was in the middle. Madi and Will were cuddling like usual and Lou and Jane were talking like nothing was wrong and like Madi and Will were taking to Jane.

*Haley's POV!*

It was halfway through third period and Jane was still trying to talk to Madi and Will. Madi and Will were still following through with the plan of ignoring/ acting like Jane wasn't there. It was pretty funny seeing Jane get mad and complain to Lou because Madi and Will weren't talking to her. She was furious now and wouldn't stop complaining to Lou. I felt bad for Lou, having to listen to Jane complain. Lou was sitting there all calm and just listening to Jane complain.

*Emily's POV!*

Three was only 13 minutes left in class out of 60 minute classes. Madi and Will were easily ignoring Jane, but Jane was completely furious and wouldn't stop talking. Everyone was enjoying watching or hearing the conversation of complaining that Jane was having with Lou or Jane tring to talk to Madi and Will and how she'd get mad because they were ignoring her and Madi and Will would just keep cuddling. We were watching a movie about a book we had just read. Thank god the bell rang when it did because I could tell that Madi and Will NEEDED to get away from Jane and Lou.

*Bell rings ending third period!*