Chapter 1:Introduction.

Chris Brown's Pov:

Sup I'm Christopher Maurice Brown better know as the Famous rapper and singer Chris Brown .I'm 34 now .I have four kids.My first son CJ {Christopher Junior} King Brown is now 18,My only daughter Nia Aiyana Royalty Brown is 17 and my youngest son Hakeem Jamál King Brown is 11 and my wife's pregnant. Jhene Aiko is CJ and Nia's mom I had Relationship with here for 19 years and we ended it.However Hakeem's mom is Karrueche Tran or should I say Karrueche Brown.Yeah were married now we were married since about 5 years ago.Well my mom loves Karrueche .Anyway Karrueche's pregnant but we don't know the sex.Well I gotta go to the B.E.T. Awards tonight with my fam and my boys Tyga and August.

Description:

Looks:Well you should know.

Age:34(A/N I know he's not but it's the future).

Job:Rapper and Singer

Nickname:CB,ChrisBreezy,Breezy

CJ's Pov:

Yo wassup I'm CJ King Brown,Chris Brown's oldest son.I'm 18 now.Shii a lots changed.When I was one my sister Nia was born.We have the same mom.Then my dad started dating Karrueche then she got pregnant with my youngest sibling Hakeem.My dad and Karrueche got married and she's preggo with another sibling.We don't really like Karrueche except Hakeem[cause it's his mom ]and my dad.I'm single right about now so yeah.Tonight were going to The B.E.T. Awards with the fam so later.

Description:

Looks:Light skinned, tall,black curly hair,Hazel eyes,muscular.

Race:Black,Japanese,Spanish and Dominican.

Age:18

Job:Rapper and Actor.

Nickname:Young Chris

Nia's Pov:

Hiiiiyyaaaa I'm Nia Aiyana Royalty Brown.I'm 17 and Chris Brown's only daughter.I have one older bro King and one younger brother Hakeem.My mom is Jhene Aiko.Hakeems mom is Karrueche and me and my older bros don't really like her.Karrueche pregnant with my dad's baby, just great.Well tonight The fam are going to The B.E.T. Awards so byeee.

Description:

Looks:

Light skinned,freckles, Blackish/brownish curly hair down to her shoulders,coke bottle body,thick,Big ass,d-cup boobs,Hazel/Greenish eyes,short/fun size.

Race:Black,Japanese,Spanish and Dominican.

Age:17

Job:Singer and Model.

Nickname:Lil Breezy,Lil Jhene,Young Aiko and Babygirl.

Hakeem's Pov:

Hi I'm Hakeem Jamál King Brown .I'm 11 years old.I'm Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran's son.I have two older siblings.I love them especially my sister.My siblings have a different mom than me there mom is Jhene Aiko I love her songs The Worst and Post To Be with my Dad and Omarion.Anyway were going to the B.E.T. awards with my family tonight so I have yo get ready.Byeee.

Description:

Looks:Light skinned,Black curly hair,Hazel/greenish eyes,quite tall for his age.

Race:Black and Vietnamese

Age:11.

Nicknames:Baby Breezy,Lil Keem and Keemy.

Karrueche Brown pov:

Hi I'm Karrueche. I'm married to my man Chris Brown .Y'all might know me.I'm a model and a actor .I'm 35 I have a son Hakeem he's 11.I'm step mom to two bastard kids and yeah we going to the B.E.T. Awards.Bye.

Description:

Looks:You should know .

Race:Vietnamese and Black.

Age:35.

Job:Model

Nicknames:K