Four

Louis followed Harry out of the house, shrugging on his jacket as he did. The cold October air made his nose turn red and cold. The small boy made his way to the black Jeep that Harry dangled the keys for.

"Come on, don't got all day." Harry mumbles, getting in the drivers side of the car, leaving louis to struggle to get into the car.

"Is LensCrafters an okay place?" Harry asks, once they have started driving. Louis only nods.

"You didn't have to do this, you know." He mumbles. He shivers slightly from the leather seats and the cold air that followed them inside.

"I don't mind. You cold?" He doesn't wait for an answer. He turns on the heater, the hot air spreading through their frozen fingers and chapped lips.

"T-Thanks." Louis stuttered. The car was quiet as Harry drove.

"Um...what was that whole conversation about earlier?" Louis asks, blushing slightly. Harry coughed, wanting to ignore him but choosing against it.

"I don't know. It's in the past. I'm not switching with any other mentor." He says sternly.

"Why would you want to in the first place? What did I do? I'm sorry if I did something wrong." Louis explains with wide eyes. Harry chuckles.

"You did nothing wrong, princess--" he stopped himself when the word left his mouth, "Sorry--that was um unprofessional."

Louis' ears turned hot from the nickname. Did he really just call him princess?

He coughed, never replying. The subject dropped until it will be later reemerged.

They reached LensCrafters in a matter of minutes. Harry parked quickly, making his way out, letting louis scramble out by himself. Harry was already inside while Louis had barely gotten to the door.

He muttered to himself about how rude Harry was once he reached him. He was looking at a glass case with different glasses on display. Louis leans over him looking at all the prices before staring at his money. He only had twenty pounds. Everything on display was well over 100 pounds.

"Isn't there a cheaper place we could go to?" Louis asks.

"What? Is this too much?" Harry asks. He eyes a pair of glasses that are over 200 pounds.

"Way too much. I don't have the money." Harry shrugs and pulls out a wad of notes.

"How much do you need? Ah, never mind. I'll just pay the whole thing." Harry says, "Pick the ones you want."

Louis' eyes widen.

"I-I can't let you pay for them! I--we can just go back to the house. I'll order some for way cheaper." He stumbles over his words because this cute guy wants to buy him something that costs over 200 pounds.

Harry rolls his eyes.

"Don't argue. Don't have time for this." Harry mutters. Louis huffs and only twenty minutes later, the two boys are walking out of the store with a pair of glasses perched on the small boys nose.

"Thank you." Louis whispers as they make their way back to the car. Harry only nods. When they reached the car Louis sees a cafe across the street. The October air makes him shiver and yeah, he needs something warm. Preferably a hot chocolate.

"'Arry?" Louis says, looking at the tall lad.

"Yeah?"

"Can we--um can I get a hot chocolate?" Harry follows his glance to the cafe and contemplates it for a second. It wouldn't hurt anyone. He's just going for a hot chocolate with a beautiful boy that was ten years young than him. Nothing wrong there at all.

Fuck it.

Harry makes his way to the cafe, pulling the smaller boy along with him. They walk in silence. The room of the cafe was warm and smelled of coffee beans and fresh bread. A smile broke out on Louis' face as he saw the different pastries.

Harry looked away. He's been wanting to avoid him since he saw him snooping on his phone call with Simon. Louis runs over to the register, ordering a hot chocolate and a croissant. He looks to Harry.

"Do you want anything?" He asks and how had Harry never noticed how blue his eyes were? Harry knew for a fact that no artist could paint them perfectly. He coughed and and asked for a hot chocolate before taking a seat on a stool in the corner of the cafe.

He looked at the other people around him, noticing them staring. Of course they knew who he was. Fuck. This was going to be all over the tabloids.

He kept his eyes on the small boy who was juggling two cups of hot chocolate and a plate with a croissant. His tongue was caught between his teeth as he walked slowly to the table, setting them down and smiling in approval.

"There you go." Louis hums before taking his seat across from Harry.

"Thanks, love." Shit. There he goes again with the nicknames. He blushes. He's fucking twenty-seven and he's blushing like he's sixteen. He instantly takes a sip of his hot chocolate, wanting any kind of distraction from the upmost beautiful person he has ever seen.

He's way over his head.

Louis only smiles at the name before nibbling at his pastry. He glances around him. People have started to pull out their phones, snapping pictures. Of Louis and Harry.

"This is bad." Harry mutters, standing up, gathering his and Louis' to-go cups and walking them out of the cafe without another word.

"I'm sorry. It must seem bad in the magazines and such. Did I--what are they gonna think?" Louis stutters, pushing up his glasses awkwardly. Harry ushers them into the car before driving off.

Harry could see it now,

X Factor Judge has Affair with Underage Contestant

Or

Harry Styles Jailed for Having an Affair with an Underage Boy

Either way, he's fucked. Completely and utterly fucked.

And honestly, staring at Louis as he hums and sips his hot chocolate slowly, he can't find it in his will to care.