chapter 1 (fix it)

Hi everyone!!!!!!. I Started a New Story. I know I make to many of them but I know some people read it. It will never be one of those best ones but I don't care, I write for fun and it motives me. Am a sick girl XD.

I have a crazy imagination right now, and know am writing whatever came to my mind so enjoy.

Is a boyxboy. The werewolf that is mated to a human guy and they were is also a guy and all that.

So less begging the story!!!!!.

Please let me know if you like it. OK.❤

Warning: This story. is gettimg hard for me. I want to finish it but my head is not truly on the game. I will try. Plus I need to fix the bad grammar. Ingles it is NOT my first language, so there is alot of this writing that are bad.

†††††††††††

Knock knock knock!!!

"Hey mom, I think somebody at the door!??"I scream to my mom that is still packing upstairs. I was in the kitchen on packing everything that was left around the area putting the fork away. Now, wait for it.

"SO, OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR. LOOK WHO IS IT!?!" she screams upstairs doing I dont know what. I bet she is traying hard mot to break another nail.

There we go. See what I tell you.

God please, please forgive that crazy ass woman. She lives to scream at people. There was this time a friend of mine said to me: Why I scream like a crazy person. I said to that friend of mine was...my mom.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!

Leaving everything in the kitchen so I can see who in their right mind is in front of the house. Cleaning my hand and face, cause I was sweating, a lot. So disgusting, I hate to sweat it feels like...Ugh, forget it.

"IM COMING!"I scream as I walk to the front door to see in the pick hole to look out first. There was a woman. If I could say in her 20 or something. At first, I did not want to answer the door- "WHO THE FUCK IS IT QUINN?!?!" My god that women have to scream every time. "MOM ONE FUCKING MINUTE, PLEASE WOMEN, ONE FUCKING MINUTE!!!" Cleaning my throat. I decided to pick a hand wash to clean my hands again before opening the door. Putting my hand on the door hanger. Open the door, to let the strange to face me.

Noticing her face she was a little scare but at the same time, she was angry as hell for all the screaming that was going on inside the house. Looking down at her hand she was holding a fresh pie. Uh, smell like cherry.