11

Alice Quinn mom, right there. Imagine she has green eyes ok.

†††††††††

QUINN MOM(ALICE) POV

Walking back and forth of this stupid house nonstop. Hoping for my baby boy will pick up one of my text message or calls. Am getting crazy here, what is he up to. Does he knows what time it is. Aaron told me I should stay calm, that he will pick one of my text as soon as possible. Yeah right.  Biting my perfect salon nails, I look at the screen of my phone for the five time in around.

No new text messages.

"Why isn't he answering my text," I asked my self still pasting around the house nervous biting my nails. God, after this I need to get in the salon. My nails look. Eww right now.

Taking a deep breath I decided one more time. In the haft way finishing it, I sent it-

WAIT WHAT!?!. It can't be sent. The person phone is off. Disconnected.

My baby boy phone is shouting down. Maybe no battery or he yes decided, yes to turn it off. Cuz am exploding his phone. Maybe, that sit, yeah. L. Throwing my phone so I don't know where the fuck in the living room. I slide down on the floor crying in silence.

----

I felt a warm touch, a pair of hands. looking to who belong the warm touch, it was from my beloved. "What happen," he says whit that sweet voice of his, that I love like a moment like this. Even in the beginning of this relationship, he as being so loving whit me and Quinn. Am so happy that I have him here, whit me. I will never, ever forget about is the first time we meet. Well, that is another story. At this moment am yes, crying out my eyes out here.

After breaking the silent a little bit. I look at my love still tear falling nonstop.

"Quinn, hehe tur-turned of an h-his cellphone, Aaron!"I said hugging him. My voice was still shaking. The tears still escaping.

"Shhhh, Is okay Alice. I know who can help us". Help?. Help, what is he talking about this type of help. Holding on to him. Looking at him, I could see he was also getting worried over Quinn and also me. A smile of hope show on my face.  "Really who?".Who can help me find him.

"My Alfa". Face planted when he mentions him. But, he can't help us. Why is the suggesting this? We are enemy, they can kill me and Quinn. No.

"No, you know what will happen, my love," I said thinking of what will happen if they know what we really are, and to why we are here. They will yes only thing we are here to kill them, eat them and...sigh. They will hunt us down, rip off the pieces whit no mercy. There animal, they will act like it.

He kissed away the tears from my eye. Looking at him in shock of what he did. He smiles at me.

When I felt ready, I get up from the floor. Walking downstairs to my secret room that Quinn doesn't know about.

Hey, is secret for something right. Is not like. Hey is secret lest go in everyone. Note the sarcastic people!.

Aaron was behind me like a lost puppy looking for his master. I haven't told Quinn the trust yet. And sadly, I was not planning to, never. I never wanted to tell him. But am afraid, he will soon find out, or, he already knows?.

Tada!!!!!! Now you know something is up.