Me Time?

Wow the past few days have been hectic. Between finding out that Aula has an interview at her dream job back in Australia, which I am extremely proud and happy for her it just came as a shock to me and that she didn't tell me. If she gets the job she'll come back pack up her stuff and leave a week later. I'm thinking about Aula at this time but I also have to think of myself, like when she gets the job where am I going to live my apartment is too expensive and big for me to live there myself and if I choose to stay, I have to find someone to live here too and I don't really want to live with someone I don't know. Spending time with Jai and the boys means I literally haven't had time to myself, Jai and I have been dating for awhile so tonight we are going for dinner together.

Today is once again my last day off before I go back to work, I want to have some time to myself and relax so I'm going to go to a café with a book, get some coffee and just be stress free. There's a small café around the corner from my apartment block, it's not very popular which I like, it kind of feels like my own little getaway. It's a place where I go to get rid of all my troubles and I can talk things out with Jack, Bell and Noah. Jack, Bell and Noah are my close friends that I met from going to the Café over and over again, we spend a fair bit of time together when ever we're free. Aula is leaving for Australia at four pm this arvo so she's packing right now. It's 8:30 now and I'm about to leave, I grab my book, phone and wallet before walking out the door. I make it down stairs wearing black leggings, brown ankle high boots and a long maroon knitted sweater. Five minutes later and I've now made it to the café, I order my coffee in a mug and talk whilst I wait. I order my usual caramel latté and since I haven't had breakfast yet I order an egg and bacon roll. Bob is an older guy that works here and he's really nice but I wouldn't say we are friends but we do chat when I come in. Bob finishes making my coffee, he passes me the mug and I start walking over to a table with comfy chairs. As I turn around BAM! A tall blonde guy with a do sorta the same as Jai's but the sides are shaved, he's not ugly, well dressed and has olive coloured skin slams straight into me.

"I'm so sorry" he apologizes straight away.

"No damage done, well not to me but I don't think my sweater would agree with me" I joke at the situation as he chuckles.

"Hold on I'll get you another one" he turns to Bob and I walk over to the table. I pull off my sweater and I am pleasantly surprised that my white floppy t-shirt isn't covered in coffee. I sit down on the lounge chair and cross one of my legs under the other. The blonde walks over to me with my coffee and obviously one for him.

"Here you go, mind if I sit here?" he sits my coffee in front of me and gestures to sit down, so much for time to myself.

"Umm... Sure, why not" he takes a seat across from me.

"I'm Blake Brook by the way" I blow extra air out of nose in a laugh as to how close his last names is to Jai's.

"Charlee Rae" I shake his hand and my breakfast roll comes over. I was expecting him to leave but I guess not, he starts a conversation.

***

After a few hours of talking it's quarter to twelve and Aula and I are having lunch together before she goes.

"...and yeah so that's why I like it here." I let him finish his sentence before explain that I have to go.

"What you Cinderella? You have to leave before the clock strikes twelve?" he flashes a smirk to my quick escape. I know I don't have to explain myself to a stranger I'll probably never see again so I make a comment regarding his last remark.

"I'm not Cinderella, still have my shoes." I smirk and walk out the door.

I know that my pleased morning will sortly turn into a sad one. Aula's not a 100% sure that she'll get the job, but I am. I know how hard she's worked for this and how happy she is going to be when she gets it. I don't want her to leave but I don't want to be selfish either. And when she leaves it means I have to hangout with other people and I don't like other people.

"Hey are you ready?" I question Aula.

"Yeah..." she says very disappointed.

"What's up?"

"Nothing"

"Come on just tell me"

"I really want this job Charlee and don't want you to hate me if I do"

"Aww hun, you will get the job and I won't hate you" I flash a smile to put a smirk on her face.

"Hold on I'll get changed and we'll go" I run into my room, I have coffee on my tights so I change into black skinny jeans, a cropped floral black and white shirt, a long gold triangle necklace and a light cream sweater.

We walk to my car under the apartment block. I unlock my car and slide Aula's suitcase into the tray of my ute as she hops to the passenger side.

***

"What are you fuckin serious?!?!"

"Ma'am please step aside" he grabs my arm and pulls me aside.

"Don't fucking touch me! Don't touch me!!!"

To be continued...

Heyyyooo, hi babes thanks for reading, keep reading and I hope you enjoy it. I'm working on the next chapter and I hope I can get it up shortly for you all. And like always...

VOTE :)

and

COMMENT:)

Thanks again bye:)