Chapter Three

" Who The Hell Is That Mama"

I Knew His Yellow Ass Would Say Something. The Other Boys Just Looked At Her Out Of Curiousity.

"Thats A Baby Manny" The Five Year Old Says In A Soft Tone

" I Know That Fool But Why Here With That Thing We Call Our Foster Mom" He Replies Putting His Stuff Down

Manny Doesn't Like Her Either But The Younger Two Boys Just Don't Care. Truth Be Told She Actually Cares For Them Two But When She Isnt In Missionary Style Or Doggy Style Which Is Rare.

" Whats Her Name Mommy " The Five Year Old Duplicate Asks.

I Handed Manny The Birth Certificate Since He Is Old Enough To Read. The Twins Are Ricky And Mikey But Are Totally Different From Each Other But Looks The Same.

" Nadene Gardner Is A Weird Ass Name" Earning Him A Glare And Slap On The Back Of His Head.

" A Ha Mommy Slapped Yo Crusty Wanna Be Chris Brown Self " Lil Ricky Holding His Stomach Laughing
" Now Take It Down To The Kitchen And Fix Me A SandWich Without Giving The Air And Counter Tops Dick Game" Lil Micky Earning Him A Back Head Slap

" Ugh Light Skin People These Days. Its Ashamful Now Be Gone Madonna And Milk Dubs. Mommy Can I Hold The Baby While They Make Love To Each Other" The Little Ricky Says Fiddling With Fingers.

Haha That Boy Is So Right And Brutally Honest To The Point It Aint Funny. None Of My Kids Are Normal For Their Age. Lil Micky And Ricky Stand Out The Most At School. Manny On The Other Hand Plays Dumb But Every Girl I See Him With Are Sixteen Or Fifthteen. Not One Is Either His Age. If I Catch A Yellow Little Fellow Running Around With Nappy Curly Ass Hair Crying At The Break Of Dawn, He Will Be Ass Dark Barney And Short Ass Kevin Hart Down Below With The Face Of Norbit.

I Had Little Ricky In My Lap While He Holds Nadene In His Arms. I Run My Fingers Through His Hair And He Eventually Goes To Sleep And So Does Nadene. Now If It Was Easier With The Other Two.

" AYE THE FOOD IS READY BUTTHOLES OUCH That Shit Hurt Mama  " Rubbing His Head

I Threw A Large Wide Book With A Dictionary With Manny's Name On It. It Is Titled A Book For Dumbasses. I Swear That Boy And His Little Troll Twin Ain't Got No Chill What So Ever. I Go Lay Down Ricky And Nadene To Help My Happy Go Lucky Boys Out And To Eat What Manny Cooked. That Lil Minion Might Be Crazy And At Times Sweet As Elmo Confiding In A Blow Up Doll But His Food Be Having You Crawling Back For More Like A Pimp And His Hoe With Some Good Ass Pussy  . Only If Food Can Fill Your Sexual Cravings. Lol I Ain't No Better Than Them But I Couldn't Be Any Prouder Of My Sons.

" Hey Bitches I'm Home And Hungry "
Awww Shit I Just Fabreezed The House. Now Her Stank Ass Walk In Looking Like The Ugly Virgin Of Cat Williams In Fur.

" Aye Bro Code Blue Code Blue " The Older Boy  Picks Up Our Food And Younger Brother Running Out The Kitchen.

See She Only Been Here Ten Seconds And Manny Already Running. Was She Fucking Dogs And Ally Cats? Got Damn I Can Smell Her Famous Voldka And Mary Kay With Off Brand Victoria Secret Brand All The Way From Over Here. I Took Our Shit And Duck My Ass Upstairs After Manny. Thank God Her Room Is Downstairs. I Go In My Room To Find Little Micky, Ricky And Manny Eating Watching Dog With A Blog Or Whatever. Its  Some Disney Channel Shit. I Got My Food And Immediately Turn That Shit To South Park. Now We All Love That Shit. I Got A Mini Fridge Up Here So I Don't Gotta Go Downstairs In The Middle Of The Night To Hear That Old Hag Screech Out Like A Cow Dying. I Help My Boys With Homework And Manny Gave Them A Bath. I Did What Gotta Do And Let Nadene Bathe With Me And Sit In The Tub With Me As I Feed Her. Now All Is Left For Her Is For My Milk To Come In.

1:30 Am

" DADDY YES PAPI"

Oh My Fucking Goodness That Wasn't Caused For. I Just Put Nadene To Damn Sleep. I Laid Her In Her Bassinet And Grabbed The The Hardest Thing I Can Find. I Marched Downstairs With Ear Buds In My Ears So I Wont Hear It As Loud. I Seen Her Room Door Open And Was Instantly Blind. I Never Seen A Person Who Actually Looks Like Sherck With Bad Acne On His Ass And Back. Like Ewww That's Worse Than A Dog And Ally Cat Any day. I Threw The Same Book That I Threw At Manny At Him And Ranned Upstairs. Now I Want Him To Come Up Here And Touch Either One Of Us. I'm Locked And Loaded Bitch.