Life In The Royal Academy.

CHAPTER ONE (what a welcome!)

i stared at the humongous fort,which was now going to be my new school,my boarding school.

The Royal Academy.

'big and nice.do u like it?'asked my father who was sitting next to me in the bentley,as we neared the school.

i made a face and replied 'it's too old.aren't u worried about leaving your only daughter in this haunted castle like thing?who knows once u leave,a serial killer might pounce on me!'i tried to put on my most miserable and horrified face.

'oh you'll be fine.the only thing i need to worry about is your poor school',dad chuckled.

yes.that's my dad.he's cute,cuddly and a traitor.

i just humphed and looked outside the window.it's really pretty out here i thought to myself.as in country-side pretty,with orchads here and there,flowers of all kind,and trees canopying the main road which seemed like the only road to the school.there were squirels running from bushes to bushes,birds chirping..

yeah.sure,it was pretty.but i'd never admit it infront of dad.

we soon entered the school's gigantic gates.there were fancy cars coming and going.droping their sons and daughters after summer break.

everyone seemed to know one another.looks like i'm the only new kid this year,well for the senior batch that is.there seemed to be quite a number of new junior kids.

'now behave and be polite',reminded my dad as he got of the car to shake hands with a women,who i assumed was the principal.

she had brown hair which was starting to grey,warm brown eyes,pleasant smile and was wearing a navy pantsuit.

'hello evangeline.i'm Mrs.mallory,your principal.glad to have you here' the woman introduced herself to me using my full name.i hated my full name.

okay,time to put up 'eve the brat' attitude.

'my name's eve.' i replied with my snottiest tone.

'okay Eve,welcome to the royal academy',she smiled at me knowingly.not even slightly annoyed.was i that bad an actor?

then she turned to call someone.

a tall blonde boy approached us.

'Eve this is Sebastian.he is in your class,so he's going to show you around the school.'

the Sebastian guy smirked.a cute smirk..hm.cocky i see.

'sure' i replied.i've met thousands of guys like this sebastian.all confident and players.and i wasn't dumb to fall into their trap.

i turned to look at my dad.he smiled,well he looked kind of sad.

'hey Evie.take care okay.and be good',my dad wasn't a very emotional person.so those words meant a lot to me.

and heck,i was a hell lot emotional them him!i almost let a tear slip,but quickly made up my mind to be strong.

we hugged and said our goodbyes.

i already missed him.missed mom,missed my home.i felt like they were abandoning me.though it was my fault,i never thought they'd actually send me away from them.just because i wasn't a proper person according to some..

someone tapped on my shoulder.'so you're new?',Sebastian smirked again.well,cute but dumb.

'yes'.i replied irritated.

'hey no need to bark.u'll have plenty of time later when u're my bitch',he winked.

i gaped at him.first conversation and i already felt like slapping him.but i replied coolly,

'yeah sure,keep dreaming fag'.

now it was his time to gape.

before he could reply i turned and left.yeah keep dreaming you horse shit.oh why did mrs.malory have to put this guy incharge of showing me around? now i already hate this place.

i walked around looking for my dorm number.it was supposed to be on the second floor.but this was royal academy.the architect just had to make it look like a bloody maze!now where the heck did the map go..?i searched my bag.

'balm,phone,tissue,cig,...where's the bloody ma-' i smack ran into somebody spilling all the contents of my bag.shit.i looked up to see who knocked me down.oh boy,another boy..

and wasn't he just breath taking.blue eyes,black hair,tall and well buit.

'Hey,watch where your going.' he said sending me a glare.fine it was my fault,i wasn't looking where i was going but then again,wasn't he supposed to watch where he's going as well?he could've just moved a little.who does he think he is?friggin Moses?for people to part away like the red sea?i couldn't hold my tongue.it was my habbit.i just can't shut up sometimes.

'way to welcome newbies' i glared back.

this caught his attention.

'newbie huh?no wonder u're talking back to me', he replied with a raised eyebrow.though he looked insanely hot with that expression,it still made my blood boil.i noticed that he was checking my outfit.unlike everybody i was not in the uniform.well,thank's to my dear mom,i was in a pale pink dress,with matching white heels and hair in an updo.sure it was cute and pretty,but it was definitely not me.i almost had a fight over this outfit in the morning with her.but i gave in as usual knowning that she only wanted me to make a good first impression.and 'good' as the word described,was not what i usually like to potray.

i was becoming self conscious and icily replied

 'sorry,but i didn't notice any rule in the school handbook saying i had to tolerate jerks just because i'm new' and with that i picked up my bag,hastily put my things back in,turned on my heels,but not before noticing how mr.hot jerk was staring dumbfounded at me and left.

God!what is up with this school?is everybody here like this?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey dear wattpad readers! :) it's my first story here.excuse me if i made any mistake.

thanks a lot for reeading! comment and vote. <3