Spying (Jealous!Ren x Reader)

You're rushing down the hallway because you're gonna meet someone in a hurry. "I'm so dead when I arrive!" You cursed yourself for slept in. You have to meet someone right now. Suddenly you bumped on someone, that is you bumped your boyfriend. Before you fall on your butt, he catches you by the waist with his usual smirk on his first. "Why is my Little Lamb in a hurry?" he said in a flirty tone.

You pulled away and gave him a kiss in the cheek, "I have meet someone! Right now!" Ren frowned when he heard this but immediately smiled. He nodded at you and gave a peck on the forehead and you ran off. Ren noticed about you meeting that person everyday, he also noticed that you're always home later.

So Ren had enough of this, he began following you wherever you go.

When you arrive at the meeting place, you saw him sitting on the bench looking at his watch impatiently. "S-sorry I'm late again!" you bowed at him. The guy flicked your head and yelped, rubbing your forehead and pouted.

"I waited for you for almost an hour!" Exclaimed the guy. You bowed repeatedly and you hear him sigh, "let's just go." He said and you happily glomped on him. Ren glared the guy with jealousy and continued to follow, "Damn that guy... Hurting my fiancé." he said in his thought

"Where do you want to eat?" he asked. You looked up at the sky thinking where do you want to eat, "Can we eat at my favorite restaurant?"

"Again!? Haven't you got tired of that restaurant? I mean, I know it's delicious but aren't you get tired of the taste?" you shook you head and innocently smiled at him. He scratched the back of his head and went to your favorite restaurant. Ren pops out behind the bush and watches you and the guy who you are with walking inside the restaurant.

"Excuse me sir, do you have a reservation?" the receptionist asked, Ren shook his head. "No sir but I know there's someone in there."

"Very well, what's your name sir?"

"Jinguji Ren..."

The receptionist took out the list of the names and he looked for his name. "Jinguji Ren... I am sorry sir you don't have a reservation." Ren facepalmed.

"Then is there a name (L/N) (Y/N)?"

"Yes sir... She's inside right now."

"She's my fiancé so let me in..." Ren begged. The receptionist shook his head, "I am sorry sir. She only reserved table for two." Ren resist strangling the receptionist and walked away. I mean, does he know Jinguji Ren? Member of STARISH? The guy with a sexy voice? Ren decided to spy on you outside the window.

He watched you smiling and laughing with the guy. He kept glaring the guy through the window. He didn't expect that you would kiss the guy's cheek. Ren had enough of this. He went inside the restaurant, the receptionist tried to stop him but he can't because he is a wimp.

"(Y/N)..." you easily recognize the voice behind you.

"Ren? What are you doing here?" The Receptionist grabbed Ren's arm and tried to pull him out of the restaurant but Ren wouldn't move. "I should be asking you that, what are you doing here with that guy?" he pointed at the guy. The guy looked at him with a poker face.

"Are you cheating on me (Y/N)?!" Ren asked. You sighed and told the receptionist to let him go and you'll handle this.

"Why would I cheat on you Ren? You know you're the one I love?"

"Then why are you with that guy?" Ren gave you a cold stare. You sweatdropped and sigh. "Ren, he's my brother... He just came back from his work in Europe. Since last month. Today is his last day here in Japan so I don't want to miss this last opportunity to see him." Ren stayed quiet and looked at your brother.

"Nice to meet you, so you're Jinguji Ren that (Y/N)'s talking about! I'm (insert brother's name), her eldest brother." He stretched out his arm for a hand shaked. Ren stayed quiet and blinked at you. "You're jelly~?" you gave him a teasing smile and he looked away, trying to hide his embarrassment. "No, just worried..." He said, trying to keep his cool. You laughed and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Welp, I should be going. I have to pack my things for my tomorrow's flight." Your brother said giving you a pat on the head.

"Alright. See ya next time!" he smiled at you and walked away.

"So that's your brother?" Ren asked. You gave him a nod and looked at him. He rose an eyebrow "What?"

"You're jelly" you poked his cheek. He gave you a kiss on the lips to shut you up. "I am not..." You giggled and hugged his arm as you two walk home.
-------------------
Yuki: and Jealous!Ren x Reader is done!

Ren: this is for joellechan1213 , thank you for requesting me My Lady~ *gives you a rose*

Fuyumi: again we're sorry for the delay!

Yuki: Really really sorry! *bows*

Fuyumi: also NEW YEAR IS COMING NEAR! I'M EXCITED FOR 2016!!

Reiji&Otoya: YEYY~ I'M EXCITED FOR 2016 AS WELL

Ren: *chuckles*

Yuki&Fuyumi: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN!!

Ren: *gives you a flying kiss*

Coming up: Natsuki x Reader