Chapter One

*Princeton POV*

We decided to go to a restaurant so when we landed we checked into the hotel. The girls went into their rooms in the suite to get ready and we did too. We hurried to get dressed and waited on the girls.

*Aaliyah's POV*

I did my hygiene and took a shower. Then I lotioned down and put on a red minidress. I then flat ironed my hair and then put on a black blazer and started on my makeup. I applied concealer and not a lot of red lipstick. I then sprayed some sweet pea perfume in the air and walked through it. Ray walked into the room, "Lili I have to talk to you." I nodded and walked out with him onto the balcony.

*Macy's POV*

I did my hygiene and took a shower. Then I put on a orange sundress. After that I put on my tan ankle booties. I put my hair in a ponytail and walked into the boys room.

*Aaliyah's POV*

We walked onto the balcony and sat down. "What up," I said putting on my pumps. "Well its just that I really like you," Ray said. "Awe I really like you too," I said. "No not in that way," Ray forced. "Well what then," I said. Ray started to open his mouth and Macy walked in,"Its time to go." We got up and headed out but I think that me and Ray need to finish this conversation.

*Jacob POV*

We were at the restaurant and the waitress took our drink orders and went to go get them. Aaliyah looked at Macy, "Josh goes out with Keondra."

*Sorry guys I haven't posted since last year but I didn't have no phone to post from cause I got in trouble so this should feed your souls until I have time to post another. Plus I have written this book a sequel and triquel to it to pass the time so I won't be making it up as I go. There is a song suggestion to listen to to make the experience way better. This song is above. All I have to do is copy it from the notebook to the phone. Photo of the books above. Leave comments below of what you think is gonna happen next and rate it as a five star!!!! Spread love!!💛💛💛💚💚💚💙💙💙💜💜💜❤❤❤ Ha ha I put all of the boys favorite colors in hearts.*