Chapter 11

*Prince's POV*
"4 1/2 weeks ago," Aaliyah whispered. "4 1/2 WEEKS AGO. WHAT WAS SHE THINKING," Macy started pacing around," SHE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HERSELF. WHY DIDN'T AUNTIE JAMES CALL ME." "Macy calm down," Aaliyah soothed. "AALIYAH MARIE LOPEZ SHUT THE FUCK UP," Macy screamed. "You acting like I did this on purpose. Blame the whole frigging family because she told me not to tell you. You are one of the most selfish people ever. I was thinking about you the whole time. I am the one who is not supposed to be stressing, Here I am risking my health for you Macy Barbade James," Aaliyah fumed. "I'm so sorry Aal-,"(GCO) Macy started. "No Macy you are not," Aaliyah said. "FUCK IT," Macy ran to their room and slammed the door. "What just happened," Ray asked. "Dunno but damn do they have alot of emotions kept in," I said. Someone knocked on the door and then walked in. "Hi I'm Mahogany," she said," I am Macy's 15 year old sister." She was about 5'3, light skinned, grey eyes, elbow length curly hair and she was very thick. She came further in. "Wow you guys do not resemble," Ray said. She pulled out her contacts to reveal pale green eyes. "My statement stays the same," Ray said. "Macy's eyes are not brown they are fair green like mine,"she said,"we wear these so people won't mistake us. They always think we are twins. I'm 15 and she is 16." She blushed. Macy walked out is her room red eyed and pale. "What's wrong sis," Mahogany asked. "Me and Aaliyah just had argument," Macy said. "Take your contacts out,"Mahogany said,"your eyes are really red." She took them out and the resemblance was uncanny. "Wwwwwwoooooooooaaaaaaahhhhhhh," Ray said. Aaliyah walked in and looked over Macy. "Hey Mahogany," she croaked. "Hi Aaliyah," Mahogany said," I am here to tell you about Jessica,Tink, and Bink." "I wouldn't.....," I said. Mahogany wrinkled her brow. "That's what they are arguing about," Ray said slowly.
***********************************
You remember chapters three and four??? That was the restaurant scene and since i didn't show you how the people in those chapters looked here ya go!!!!
CHAPTER THREE
Ken:

 ***********************************You remember chapters three and four??? That was the restaurant scene and since i didn't show you how the people in those chapters looked here ya go!!!!CHAPTER THREE Ken:

Diamond:

CHAPTER FOUR Axel:

CHAPTER FOUR
Axel:

Mahogany's picture is up above along with a YouTube video that goes along with this chapter

Mahogany's picture is up above along with a YouTube video that goes along with this chapter. What do you think is gonna happen next?? Comment below. Also check out the update chapter for info about guest characters. Chapters are published every day!! Spread the peace and love.💓💓💓💓💯💯😇😇😘😘😍😍😘😇😇💓