|Chapter 3|

a/n: sorry it's really bad and short, but it's better than nothing right? thanks for reading babes, ily.❤️❤️

it was the night of Luke's gig. I was waiting outside of the venue with my friend Elena. Even though the queue outside wasn't big it still surprised me that people actually showed up to see Luke and his friends.

Some people in the queue were from our school so elena and I were talking with some guys in our year who were also friends with Luke.
The line started moving up and we found ourselves getting closer and closer to the doors of the building.

When we were actually inside we saw the drum-kit at the very back of the small stage and bright spotlights were shone onto the left, right and centre of it. Elena and I found a table near the front of the stage and sat down at it.

Finally the 3 boys I knew all too well came onto the stage along with the drummer that Michael was talking about. He had dirty blonde hair and his fringe was in front of his eyes like Michael's. They were all wearing t-shirts with black jeans.

They started singing their cover of 'Year 3000' by busted. People cheered and sung along while others stayed quiet and drank their drinks they had required.

We met up with the guys after the gig and I told Luke how excited I was for him. Afterwards, we walked home hand in hand as he told me his aspirations of becoming a famous band, selling thousands of albums and going on tour.