Firsts

I think that many people will enjoy this chapter. I am happy to keep updating.

________________________________________________________

A few weeks had passed. Flynn only visited when he could, which was not that often. I could tell that he was nervous each time he would visit. I tried to comfort him.

It was a rainy morning and I had not yet awoken. I was having sweet dreams of Flynn though.

“Good morning princess,” I heard. I opened my eyes quickly. Flynn was standing over me, smiling. I smiled realizing that it was him. “You slept in late this morning. Your father left to the village. He probably figured you would not awaken before he returned.”

“Ok,” I responded, wiping the sleep out of my eyes. I probably looked like a mess, again.

“Sorry for waking you up,” Flynn started, I cut him off though,” oh, don’t worry about it.”

It was silent again, none of us spoke. Instead Flynn walked up, and sat down next to me. We both just sat there for what seemed to be forever. “I want to make sure your back has healed,” Flynn finally got out. I turned around. I could feel him pulling my shirt up, so he could see the wounds. His cold hands touched my back. Startled I jumped a little bit. “Did that hurt?” He asked.

“No,” I replied.

“Good.”

He started rubbing my back with the ointment again. My heart was pounding so hard, I was sure he could hear it. I for one could definitely hear my heartbeat.

I turned to Flynn, he looked me in the eye, I looked back. Slowly, we both came closer and closer and ended in a hugging position. I put my head on his shoulder. We rocked back and forth for a while. I felt his hands come up around my neck. Then I felt some metal slide around my neck. I backed away slowly, and felt my neck. He had put a necklace around it. I looked at the necklace; it looked like a rain drop, and was blue like one also. “It’s beautiful,” I responded. I did not know what to say.

“I bought it just for you.”

“I love it, thank you,” I said amazed.

“I bought it for you, because I love you,” he replied. I just sat there, surprised. He did love me back. Certainly I should tell him how I felt. I couldn’t say it though. I saw him leaning in, I did the same. Eventually our lips touched. It was magical.

“That was my first kiss,” I said when we were done. He just stared at me. “I love you too,” I finally got myself to say.

A minute later Flynn left. I was sad that as soon as we confessed, he left.

The happiness of him liking me back, and our first kiss lit me up though. I started my chores while I was still giddy. I actually finished all of the chores I had to do for a week, my father would surely be happy. He might let me have a free day, where I got to go outside the castle, but no farther that the gates around the castle. He would surely be watching, but it would not matter, because I would get to go free, outside the castle.

The thought made me work harder. I got every single chore he could possibly have me do done, so that the free day would be possible.

.

My father was surely surprised at how glowing the castle was. He even started smiling, but then it was a frown again. “Rapunzel, I wish to speak with you in your room.”

I nervously walked up to my room, and sat down on the bed, the same place Flynn kissed me.

“Why have you been so happy lately?”’ He asked. I thought awhile. I obviously could not just tell him the truth. “Rapunzel answer me,” he yelled. I bounced back, scared.