Kris and Keeg?

Dream #6? I forget what number.. Anyways I dream of having a perfect wedding. 

(I'm a teenage girl, what do you expect) 

---------------------------------------------------- 

Keegan's P.O.V.

By sitting with Kristine for the past couple months I learned that she wasn't that much of a whore as I thought. She's actually really nice. We sit with Aaron and Macie now so we're a table of four. Everything seems like it has finally settled down.

** 

Macie's P.O.V.

I can't believe Aaron hasn't properly asked me to be his girlfriend yet or asked me to prom which is a only a couple weeks away. Plus, are Keegan and Kristine an item now? Keegan could do way better than that slut bag. Why should I care though?

4 DAYS LATER

I was at home doing my homework when there was a knock at the door. My father yelled up the stairs that it was for me. As I opened the door I saw Aaron on one knee holding bouquet of flowers with five friends behind him each holding 1 sign P R O M ?  

I was in total shock and covered my mouth with my hands. I nodded my head rapidly as I rapped my arms around his neck. He put his arms around my waist and spun me as we both giggled. I felt safe in his arms and loved every second in them. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to feel his lips against mine.

Keegan's P.O.V.

I invited Kristine over for help in Spanish but that wasn't really what I had planned. My mom was out with Macie's dad to discuss some business things over dinner. I had a small card table in the middle of our large dining room with a white table cloth on top. All lights were off and I had candles scattered across tables and counters and in the middle of the round table were 2 tall candles. I made a path of rose pedals from the doorway to the table.

When she knocked on the door I opened it and greeted her by saying, "Hello madam. Reservation for two. Oui?'

"Si. I'm supposed to help you with Spanish. Not French."

"Right this way," I said ignoring her comment. I took her down the path of rose pedals and sat her at one of the chairs. "Your food will be right out. Would you like some sparkling cider ma'am?"

"Yes. I would love some... sir."

I gave her, her drink and came out with one of those trays with the dome covers. "Do not open it until I come back, okay?" I whispered into her ear.

"Yes sir," she whispered back before kissing my cheek lightly.

I came back out wearing a suit without the tie and took my seat. When I sat down she took the cap off of the tray to find a peanut butter and jelly sandwich without the top piece of bread on and the jelly spelled out 

'P R O M ?'

She looked at me with her mouth in a huge grin. she jumped up and grabbed me and squeezed me.

"I'll take that as a yes?"

"Yes, yes, yes!!" she replied her arms still around my neck. She pulled back and stated into my eyes. I looked at her blue eyes. They were full of joy. After a while of staring into each other's eyes I leaned into her and kissed her. My eyes closed and I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.

I pulled away and looked back into her eyes, our foreheads touching. "Can't let that good sandwich go to waste," I said and gave her a smirk.

"Why, I can't eat such a beautiful cuisine."

"Then I will," I said and moved the sandwich over to me. "That makes us girlfriend and boyfriend? Right?"

"Yes it does," she said while taking a seat on my lap and taking a bite of the PB&J. "Mmm," she said, closing her eyes, "Compliments to the chef."

"Well, it is the best the chef can do," I replied. 

---------------------------------------------------- 

A/N: 

So I guess this is turning into sort of like team Keegan and Macie or team Keegan and Kristine/ Macie and Aaron. But, I hope you like it. A new chapter for Save Me should be out. Vote and comment what team you are!! \(^-^)/ Thank you lovelies! 

Goodbye and have a great day. 

-Asia

P.S: People reading this on their computer. Are the chapters like all squished together. Like just one huge paragraph because I read and write the on my iPhone and it looks fine on here but I went on the website and it looked wrong. So yeah comment if it's like that.