Shoulders

A/N\: Heyy guys! This is Sydney! I haven't written much in this book yet because I have been writing in our other book "Save me" so make sure you check that out too. So you can see 10 things about me in our other book but I do want to share #1 and #10 with you

#1: One of my dreams is for people to enjoy my writing

#10: I write from inspiration, I get my inspiration from people, just think... YOU may even be my inspiration. :)

Okay enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jake's P.O.V

Just.... just....just.... stop! I can't handle it. Why can't they be quiet? Why?

Mace and Dad have been fighting again. They have not gone a single night in the past week without fighting. Half the time I don't even know what they are fighting about. Probably something stupid, like always. The one thing I do know is that they are just so incredibly loud.

I heard them finally stop yelling. Macie walked into the room, which we shared even though there was still another completely empty room in the house. She came over to tuck me in, but stopped when she saw tears falling onto my pillow.

Macie's P.O.V.

On the bus home from school today I thought about how upset Jake got last night. Sometimes I forget how sensitive and vulnerable he is. It was my mistake for yelling, I should've known better. But sometimes my dad just makes me so mad, as if I don't already have enough on my mind. At least I will know not to say anything and just keep my mouth shut next time.

That is the thing about my dad. He can be really nice at times, but sometimes he doesn't want to listen to anything or anyone. I wish mom was here... she loved Jake and I so much. Sometimes Dad looks at Jake like he's a disappointment. Yet, the weird thing is that Keegan looks at Jake like he is one of the most important and fascinating people in the world.

I pulled out my headphones. This was beginning to feel like the longest bus ride in the world. My phone started flashing, which indicates a text. I looked down, only to see that the message was from Jason.... great.

Jason: Go to hell.

This was one of the many messages he sent me. The bad thing is that that message was the least hurtful.

Why? Why me? Would this ever stop?

I may seem like the type of girl that doesn't really care that much But that's not true. I may care about others more than myself. I have always been the person who gave a shoulder to people who needed it. But sometimes I cannot always be strong, sometimes I need someone's shoulder.

The sad thing is that I do have someone... Keegan. But he would get so mad. Pinky promise though, right?