Maid and Extra?

I stared at them, wondering what is going on. Then, the boy with the bandana bent down in front of me and we stared into each other's eyes for a couple seconds, until we are interrupted. "What are we doing with her?" said a boy about 14 said. The guy with the bandana stood up. "You know how you guys said we need a maid? Here she is... Plus, she is going to do a few jobs for me." He says, biting his lip. "Taylor... you arent serious are you? You kidnaped her..." The taller, blue eyed boy said, looking at the guy, I just figured out was Taylor. I tried talking but the tape restricted me from doing so. They kept arguimg about everything. I just want to go home.... I don't want to be in this place... I sat there for a while until the boy with the bandana crouched in front of me. You have stuff to do here, you do it, we wont have a problem... deal?" He said looking at me. I shook my head no and I instantly felt something hit my face and my face started to sting. My eyes teared up and the realization came in that he just slapped me. I looked at him and glared. "Deal?" he siad again. I looked at him and he raised his hand to slap me again. I quickly nodded and looked down. "Good" he said. He then untied me and gave me the list. "Try to escape, and you will regret it..." I nodded and looked at the list. Time to get started I guess...