Donald Trump <333

It was 3 pm on Tuesday, I was watching the news. I heard the name "Donald Trump" and saw a picture of him, everything that I've ever wanted in a man. Donald is my daddy. Fuck all the other daddy's like Drake I knew Donald was the one.

I soon got onto the internet trying to find out Donald Trump's phone number & order merchandise, no luck yet on finding his phone number but I ordered Donald Trump underwear. I will find it. Two minutes later I found his email, I shot him an email saying "I love you, so much, you're everything I ever wanted, please follow me back on Twitter and come to my house and fuck me hard in the ass ." and my address. I later went to bed, and woke up in the morning. I laid in bed waiting for my Donald Trump merchandise to come in. Nothing yet and no emails, I laid there the whole day watching Scat. My favorite type of porn.

Next day :

I wake up to a knocking on my door, he's here. It's Donald Trump. He walks into my house wearing leggings and a crop top, with a bun. He looked so sexy, I couldn't hold back. I pushed him against the wall, whispering in his ear "shit on me daddy". I removed what I was wearing which was Shrek underwear. I took him to the bed and threw him down. I removed the tights he was wearing very fast. I removed the thong he was wearing with my teeth, like a tiger. I pulled him up. I laid on the bed bent over on my Hannah Montana sheets. He fucked me really hard in the ass, I came out with a brownie and he smoothered it on my face. I knew it was true love. I moaned "daddy". He shit right in my mouth after that. I swallowed it. It tasted like Shreks mud.