Chapter 13

As I walked out of the dinning room, some of the pack members stared with disgust and whispers about who was I to there alpha.

"So are you ok?" Alex said concern

"Yeah I'm dandy" I smiled at him

With that he smiled and nodded and I walked closer to him. I was about to say something when a very angry mate steps out of the dinning room and glares my way. I smirk and grab Alex's arm.

"Show me around, please" I say with puppy eyes

"Sure, let's start here in the pack house" he said with glee

As we leaked down the hall passing the main stairs he pointed and a room with two big doors. "This is the home theater". We walked a little further and "to your right is the game room." He was happy showing me around.

"This is a big house, how many members are in here?"

"Just the high ranks live here with there mates if they have them"

"Makes sense, how many pack houses are there?" I questioned

He look like he was in deep thought and then he snapped out of it, "sorry there telling me to go, I'll be back ok". He walked me back to the living room were some of the guys were.

"So your the alphas mate?" One of the guys I've come to know as Red

"Yeah or so he says"

"That's cool well I'm Red, and this my twin brother Cole" he said reaching his hand out. I question it but don't give it another thought and I shake it.

"Dawn, the alphas mate" i manage to say with a gag due to the last part.

"I'm Oz, Beta, and James, his third in command, and you've met the twins there our best fighters" he said flatly.

"Best fighters, huu, when do you guys train? I want to go as well" I said with excitement.

"Well we start...." The twin named red started to say but was cut off due to no one but the ass him self.

"No she won't train just yet, she still not a member of this pack" he said coldly.

"Then why am I out of my cell" I grew a pair, with all this courage.

"Cuss your on first name basses with us, we don't now you or what you'll do if put in a position...."

I cut him of fast with clenched fist and a low warning growl " you must be stupid then, if I wanted to do damage, you boys over there wouldn't be alive and I wouldn't be standing here!"

"Don't raise your voice you are in no poison to act out" he yelled back.

I clenched my jaw and my knuckles went white with how hard I made a fist. I chewed my inner lip and turned my heel and walked up the stars to the room I was in before.

I hear heavy foot steps behind me, I don't have to turn to see who was following me. I walked into the room and right before I try and slam the door on that gorgeous face, he grams my arm and turns me to face him.

"Dawn, you do not disrespect me ever." He was mad

"Yeah and you don't act like a fucken dick" I started to yell again.

His eyes glaze over turning black, and with that he grams my shoulders and slams me to the ground straddling me and grabbing my wrists over my head.

"What the hell, you are trying my patients, I will not tolerate this behavior" he started with anger and lust all in one staring down towards my shirt.

I made a face and looked at what he was looking at, my shirt was raised showing my stomach and a tinny tattoo next to my belly button. He let out a low growl.

Reaching down with one hand and touching my tattoo, I feel this sparks with his contact which I've just noticed, I turn and blush a little.

"When did you get this, and what is it?" He looked confused and horny

"I-I got it when I was 16, I tried to rebel against my father, buts a story for another time. So if you don't mind cowboy get the fuck off" I let out a low growl

He smirked "cowboy" he repeated

"Oh god don't grow another head" I scoffed

"Well if you don't like this one I can show you this other one" he smirked

At fist I didn't get it but then it hit me like a truck.

"Omg ewe, get off" and with that I rolled us over so I was on top

He smiled "well hello there cowgirl"

I quickly got up and glared at him.
I ran to the bathroom and closed the door trying to catch my breath and my heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to pop! Wtf I thought to my self. I stayed silent for a while, then I heard the bedroom door close, I couldn't feel him in the room anymore.

I felt a little over welded but I thought what if he is worth the trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Read like it and hope you enjoy!!!!

Comment let me now what you think!!!!!!!!!!