Chapter 21

DAWN

This fucktard thinks I'm going to give in so easy! After the beating he gave me and walked away murmuring something under his breath. I started too look around, it smelled of wet dirt, moss, old wood. Where in hell am I?

This cage didn't help, it was cramped and yes it was made with silver which burned like hell!

I started to think what if I'm here for a long time, what if they don't find me? Oh and Alex is the only family I have left, I couldn't leave him! I was brought out of my thoughts with a swinging of a door!

"Hey there love you ok?" He cooed

"Eww, and I'm not your love" I gaged at his miserable fail to be loving.

He balled his fist tight. "You will be respectful", whack there goes another slap.

"What the fuck..... Shit that hurt but I've been slapped harder than that!" I said with a smile. I now I'm being stupid for talking back but I have my pride and I don't back down from no dam body!

"Mate, I gunna make your food and you better eat, I need a healthy mate so when we have our pups, they will be strong like there father" he was creepy exited as he walked up some steps.

"In your dreams I'm having your pups!!!!" I yelled.

Mate please come soon I actually miss you and my best friend! I want out of this shit hole! I'm escaping first chance I get!!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Sorry short I'm partying!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Comment Share Like it!

Hope you guys are doing great and have a great year!!!!