One

Caitlin's Pov

It happened all in one night. The particle accelerator turned on, Dr. Wells popped a bottle and everything was good. However our computer screens started flashing red and the accelerator was a failure. It released various elements into the air and caused many deaths... including my fiancé.

6 months later...
Cisco, Dr. Wells, and me have been keeping track of a young man who was struck by lightning. Ever since the devastating event that happened a few months back Dr. Wells took in a man named Barry Allen.

He was an anomaly, a big ol' mystery. Barry was a tall guy who somehow developed abs and looked cute (hot). He had a touch of baby face though.

Besides Barry Allen being cute and stuff, his body was extraordinary. His heartbeats, all of his cells moved at an alarmingly high rate. My team already knew he was going to be a fun subject to test on.

The Present
It's been a while now ever since "The Flash" was created in this tiny lab of ours. We've worked on various cases of metahumans such as the Captain Cold and the Everyman... which I'd rather not talk about.

"Eeep!" I scream as I felt a hand on my shoulder from behind. Then a familiar face appeared in front of me. It was Barry...

"Hey Caitlin, are you okay?"

"What of course I am, why would you think that, I'm fine"

"Well you seem a bit out of it and your doing that thing when you bite your lip when something's bothering you"

Barry's Pov

When I asked how Caitlin was doing,  her eyes were wide. Like wide wide whenever she realizes or was hiding something. But this time it was both wide eyes and lip biting so this couldn't be good.

"Caitlin did something happen recently?"

"No... um yes actually" Caitlin's eyes were full of embarrassment, regret and worry. "It actually has something to do with the Everyman"

"What is it?"

"You see when you were knocked out Everyman came with me to the lab disguised as you."

"And things went from this to that and next thing I knew we were making out... haha haaa"

"..."

"Hello? Barry I'm sorry please don't be mad"