Chapter 2: House of Reunions

Previously on House of Colleges

From: Mara Jaffray

To: Fabian Rutter

Hi, sorry that I left, I'm sorry, but looks like this relationship isn't going to work! We're both too busy, we have to move on, Fabian, I hope you can!

I knew that ment Mabian was over, so, no need to worry about that anymore!

Nina: Fabian, wanna, start things off, like before I left? If you're not mad at me?

Me: I'm fine with it!

Then we hugged, I was waiting for this day, the day she would return, & she finally did today! & we were back together, this, is "My Perfect Day".

This Time on House of Colleges:

Nina's P.O.V

Amber & I were in our room together discussing about catching up.

Me: I miss Sibuna!
Amber: Me too! Hey, why don't we have a Sibuna reunion?

Me: That's a GREAT IDEA! I'll tell everyone!

Amber: Nina, we also...

Me: Amber, we'll talk about it later, I'm just so excited to see all of Sibuna again! Also, yes, we're including Eddie!

I ran off to tell everyone, I knew she was going to mention Eddie, but, as the Orison, it'd be obvious for him to come. I then ran downstairs & whispered it into everyone's ears, Eddie second last & Fabian last, since I was excited to see mainly Fabian & Eddie is the Orison so he reminds me of the mystery. For some reason everyone said:

Patricia, Alfie, Fabian, Eddie & Amber: We also...

I wander why, I just don't get it!

Eddies P.O.V

Time went by SO FAST catching up with the rest of the group, to the point where it was time for the Sibuna reunion, boy, this was going to be fun with all the news we had to tell her! Also, KT is not invited, since, we're going to have to introduce them 2 later. So, we all went our separate ways (literally) to the meeting point in the garden where the house is, but, on my way, I got stopped by a girl in a blue robe.

Me: Sorr... who are you?

Girl: Oh, you're the Orison!

Me: Was!

Girl: I know that!

Me: How do you know that anyway?

Girl: That info is classified!

Great! Don't know where she got the info from, great!

Me: What are you doing anyway?

Girl: That info, is also classified!

Me: Ok, can I just go away now?

Girl: Not so fast! I can give you your Orison powers back!

Me: Is this a trick?

Girl: No, wanna go to The Chosen One & tell her that you're a normal boy now & no longer the Orison, or, do you want to get your powers back & not discuss?

Me: Make it quick, I'm on my way to meeting her!

Girl: No problem!

She kept on taking different coloured sources out from her, until, she found a Yellow one, not the Gold one, the yellow one.