Chapter 3: House of Searches

Previously on "House of Colleges":

Amber: Hey, why don't we have a Sibuna reunion?

Nina: That's a GREAT IDEA! I'll tell everyone!

From: Mara Jaffray

To: Fabian Rutter

Hi, sorry that I left, I'm sorry, but looks like this relationship isn't going to work! We're both too busy, we have to move on, Fabian, I hope you can!

I knew that ment Mabian was over, so, no need to worry about that anymore!

Nina: Fabian, wanna, start things off, like before I left? If you're not mad at me?

Me: I'm fine with it!

Then we hugged, I was waiting for this day, the day she would return, & she finally did today! & we were back together, this, is "My Perfect Day".

Alfie: If she can't handle this, wait till she hears about Mabian!

Eddie: NOT NOW ALFIE!

Nina: What did Alfie say? Is there something important?

Eddie: "If she can't handle that wait till she hears about Mabian"!

Nina: WHAT? WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT TILL I WAS READY TO COME?

Fabian: That could have been forever Nina, I loved you, & because of that I couldn't wait!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joy: Look, Sibuna are leaving us out, & I don't think that it's fair! So, we are going to form our own club. We ALWAYS do fun things together, & we block the rest of the house just like they do to us? Is that a plan?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alfie: Nina stop!

Alfie put his hand out & Green lighting went out from it.

Fabian: Nina, duck!

Then, she turned around, saw the bolt, & ducked.

Patricia: If Alfie is a descendant, doesn't that mean that I'm special to? Do you think Joy & Jerome got it to, & possibly KT & Willow?

Amber: There's only 1 way to find out!

Fabian: Let's go & check on them!

But, then, Joy & Jerome saw their hands were for some reason together, like, 20cm's apart, creating lighting!

Willow saw her hands go about 20cms a part, then, she saw pink lighting.

KT's hands got 20cm apart, then yellow lighting came out from her hands.

KT: Sibuna!

Willow saw her hands go about 20cms a part, then, she saw pink lighting.

Then, her hands started shaking, like movement she wasn't controlling, because she wasn't. Then, she accidentally shock herself, & she laid on the floor knocked out.