The Bad Boy's Best Friend

I hated new schools. I hated them with a passion but this is where my freakin brother was stationed and where he's stationed is where I go to school. At least I'm not going to school on base, that would suck. But what sucks right now is the fact that I'm lost. I'm fricken lost and I have no idea where the hell to go and it sucks. Did I mention it sucked? I took a deep breath and looked at the map they had provided me. If I was here and 157 was here does that mean I go up the stairs to the Physics area? Or do I have to go across the catwalk? Ugh this was so confusing.

"You look lost." A voice said, and I looked up to see a guy. Well more like a sleazeball. Okay he was a nice looking guy but their always the sleazeballs in the end.

"Nope, I'm just totally staring at a map for the fun of it." I said sarcastically.

"Just trying to help. I'm Andy by the way." The kid said.

"Nice to know. Buh-bye now." I said before sprinting up the stairs as the two minute bell rang. I finally found the classroom and everything was peachy-keen from there.

~<~~~~~~~~~

Little note about me. I am a military girl. Both my parents were in the military and so is my brother, who I live with because my parents died. But before my brother moved I actually lived around here, just two towns away, and I had a best friend named Brett who I learned was going here. We stayed in touch when I left and we're still best friends. At lunch I hoped he was here and then I saw him so I sneaked up behind him and poked him in the stomach sides. He turned around to probably kill someone when he saw me.

"Cama Chameleon in the house!" I announced loudly.

"Jesus Chameleon scare me much?" He laughed before hugging me.

"Of course. My native people were known for being sneaky and ninja like...like moi!" I announced and he just shook his head.

"Chameleon this is my girlfriend Jess and her friend Kaz and her boyfriend Adam and Mar Mar and her Fiancé Alec." He said.

"Guys, this is Chameleon, my best friend." He continued and I waved like a mad person.

"Hi! I'm Chameleon but you don't have to call me that. You can call me Cama or Chame or Meeli or Lena or Eon or what ever you want." I said.

"I'll call you Pizza." Kaz said and I nodded.

"And you shall be Taco!" Adam said.

"Ahh! These are my kind of people. Good choices Brett." I smirked before sitting down in his previously occupied spot. He pushed me over and squished in between Jess and me.

"So where did you move from?" Mar Mar asked me.

"Washington DC but before that I lived about two towns down with this idiot." I smirked, punching Brett in the arm.

"Correction, this hot, awesome, idiot." Brett said and I rolled my eyes.

"Anymexican..." I said, stealing a cookie from his trey.

"So you two are close?" Jess asked.

"Yup. Close as a pear and a stem." I smirked.

"I'm convinced she's in love with me." Brett smirked.

"But...I'm not attracted to his type love so don't be worrying." I said to Jess.

"You're so attracted to the big bad evil image." Brett said before I continued.

"But only if their chicks not dicks." I finished his statement(well actually I was attracted to both but that wasn't exactly relevant at that particular moment in time) before I jumped back, screaming.