4. Escape

4

I didn't go back to school for about a month. Mom made sure to leave marks on me daily now and there's no way I could go to school this covered. But then one day, I decided what I had to do. So, I did it. Despite all the wounds all over me, I walked into the school head held high. As I walked down the highway I could feel eyes burning into me, I could hear the whispering and the laughing as I walked by. I didn't care. I continued to walk down the hallway, not showing any sign of emotion until I finally saw him.

He was at his locker talking to some slutty looking chick, who was laughing about something. Without a word I walked up to him and looked him dead in the eyes.

"What are you doing here fag?" He asked, the girl next to him giggled at this and kissed his cheek. I slid my hand into my hoodie pocket and took out a loaded gun, the room went silent. But what I did next was not what they were expecting. Instead of aiming the gun at him or anyone else, I simply placed it to my head with a small smile.

"I am Amanda" Was the last thing I said before pulling the trigger and feeling the weight of the world just lift off of my shoulders. I felt all the pain at once and then, nothing. Pure nothing.

Life can be very unpredictable and empty. The fakeness of a plastic city is enough to make anyone want to feel something real. Everyone is so busy, so caught up in their own lives they never take the time to look around at what they are doing. But, every now and then something comes along and happens, making everyone stop and think for a moment. I can say this from experience, because I was one of those bad things that made the world stop and think for a moment.

____________________________

This was my first story, sorry if it was crappy it's just something small I wrote over a few days and decided to share! I hope you all liked it! Feedback, including creative critisim would be wondereful! Thanks! <3