Kuga Shuu x MC- Amnesia

A/N: Hopefully this comes out right.

Your POV

I had just moved to Tokyo recently, it looks so different since I came from the country side. They are a lot of places I need to know in Tokyo so that I don't get lost all the time.

You can say that I'm a transfer student at Ayanagi Academy. When I was little, I had a dream becoming an idol and now here I am. My dreams is coming true little by little.

I was walking down the hallway of the academy when I bump into someone. I look up to see a dark purple hair guy and he was staring at me without saying anything, instead he hold out his hand to me. I took his hand and he pull me up to my feet.

"Thank you." I said. He nodded his head and walk away.

He look handsome and for some reason, I couldn't take my eyes off him. I shake that feeling off and head to class.

"Today we have a transfer student." The teacher said.

"Hello everyone, my name is (f/n) (f/n), nice to meet you." I said, bowing my head down.

"(f/n), you can sit over there with Kuga."

I look to see him again, the guy that I bump into this morning. I walk over to my seat and sat down. I didn't dare to talk to him because I was shy, firstly.

When class was over, I saw a piece of paper on my desk. I open it and found it was a note from Kuga.

Meet me outside of school today afterschool.

-Kuga Shuu

I tilted my head to the side. Why did he want to meet me? I just met him today and we barely know each other but I got this funny feeling inside me that something is going to happen.

I walk out of the school, finding Kuga there with his helmet and motorcycle. Woah, I didn't know he could ride a motorcycle. He saw me coming to him and he throws another helmet to me. I blink my eyes quickly to him and I climb on his motorcycle.

I wonder where is he taking me. I look around to see, he had taken me home.

"How did you know where I live?" I asked him.

"I lived here too, I saw you coming out of that apartment. That's where I live too." He said.

"Oh, not only you sit beside me and you are also my neighbor." I said.

He nodded his head.

"Thanks for the ride." I said, giving him a smile.

I wonder why is he so nice to me even though like I said, I barely know him.

Kuga POV

I saw her, it was definitely her and I know it.

Before I moved to Tokyo, I used to live in the countryside and there I met her, my first love. She was nice and sweet but after I left her, I heard there was an accident occur and she was involved in it. I hurried to call her parents and they said, she is fine but the thing is she lost her memories and she doesn't remember anything at all.

Finally after many years later, I met her again after when she bumped into me. I wanted to tell her about us but if I tell her, she might think I'm crazy or something. How am I suppose to tell her or remember me?

Your POV

After Kuga left me, I head back to my apartment and then I felt my head to hurts. This happens all the time when I was little after the accident. I always get fuzzy vision and then it disappears. The vision that I always get is there is a small boy standing there with his hands stretch out to me. This reminds me of when Kuga did that to me.

I don't know.

I crawl into my bed and fell asleep.

For the next few days, me and Kuga spent time together since he insist me to spent time together. Every time I spent time with him, my head started to hurt even worst before I came to Tokyo. I kneel down and calm my head down. The more my head hurts, the clearer the vision are and it seems my memories wanted to return to me.

"(f/n), are you okay?" He asked with a worried face.

"Kuga, my head hurt so much. I feel like I stand it anymore......." I said, falling down and Kuga caught me in his arms.

"(f/n), (f/n)!!!!" He yelled my name and I black out.

Where am I? I look around finding my myself in a flower patch garden and I was on the ground. My eyes found a boy holding his hand out to me and my eyes widen when I saw the boy's face more clearer. It was Kuga when he was younger and I bought my hand to his hand and he pull me up. I remember now, Kuga used to be my childhood friend and also, my first love.

I open my eyes with a gasp,and finding myself on a bed. Kuga came rushing in and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I remember now, Shuu." I said.

His eyes widen and I was now in his arms.

"We used to play together and as we grow up, we fall in love in each other, but you decided to go to Tokyo and that's when I got in an accident and I lost my memories. I'm sorry, it took me so long to remember you." I said while crying in his arms.

"Its okay, (f/n). As long as you are in my arms, I don't care." He said, tightening his hug.

"I'm so glad that I remember you now, Shuu." I said.

"Me too. I love you, (f/n)." He said.

"I love you, too." I said.

END!!! :)