Tatsumi Rui x MC- New Year Celebration

Your POV

It's the end of 2015 which means another year of our life together will begin. Ever since Rui confessed his love to me on the New Year party and I also confessed my love to him, too. We both been quite attached to each other. I was reading a book in my bedroom when I got a text from Rui.

"Hey (f/n), meet me at the park at 8 pm tonight. Love you." He texted. I texted him back that I agree to meet him up tonight since today is the New Year. 

At about 7:45 pm, I left my house and walk to the park to meet up with Rui. When I got there, he was standing there looking at the sky. He is so handsome under the moonlight. He spot me walking to him and he smile at me.

"Hey Rui." I said, smiling at him.

"Hey (f/n)." Rui said looking at me from head to toe. "You look beautiful tonight."

"Thanks." I said blushing while putting a strand of my hair behind my ear. Rui chuckle and hold my hand in his and lead me to a spot where there was a blanket laid out.

I sat down with Rui and my head rest on his shoulder while his arm wrap around my shoulder. We were admiring the moon when Rui pull out something out of the bag. It was fireworks and we light it up. We started to play around, chasing each other with it. After our little fun, we sat back down, trying to get our breaths normal.

"That was fun." I said. He nodded his head then he went through the bag again. This time he pull out a small bouquet of flowers.

"This one is for you." He said.

"Thanks Rui!! That's so sweet of you and I was wondering how many things could fit in that bag of yours." I said taking the bouquet from his hands.

"Many things but I'm not going to tell you." Rui said winking at me.

*BOOM*

I look up and the fireworks has started. The fireworks was pretty. I was so absorb on the fireworks and Rui tap me on the shoulder. I turn my head to face him, he kiss me sweetly and I kiss him back. My arms was around his neck and his arms was around my waist, pulling me closer to him. We break our sweet kiss, giving us some time to get our breath normal.

"Happy first anniversary and happy new year (f/n)." Rui said.

"Happy first anniversary and happy new year Rui." I said kissing him again under the fireworks.

END!!! :)

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR READER-SAN!!!