Shake in da HOUSE!

The front door swung open, the cup shaped door being filled by its rightful owner. "Your leader...Pause for dramatic effect...Has returned!" Shake announced with a dramatic flair.

Shake shuffled in and closed the door behind him.

He walked up behind Meatwad who sat in the comfy chair and coughed once. Noticing Meatwad must not have heard him he coughed even loader. Then again and again. When Meatwad still didn't turn around he stopped. "Um, excuse mee." He said becoming agrivated.

"Oh, hey Shake." Meatwad said and continued watching the tellitubies.

"So that's my welcome home. I can see I was missed dearly." He went to Frylocks door. "Frylock! Hey FRYLOCK!!"

Frylock woke from his peaceful nap to a load voice that he was sure could only belong to one drink cup.

He opened the door to his room. "Shake?"

"Frylock! Just the man I wanted to see." Shake smiled.

Frylock looked him up and down and he seemed to be sober. Frylock was surprised. "Hey Shake glad to see you back!" He greeted his old team mate.

"Oh yeah, of coarse! By the way Frylock do you have two hundred bucks I could barrow?" He asked out of the blue.

Frylocks eyes went wide. "Whoa whoa whoa, two hundred dollars?!"

"Yep, check out what I bought!" Shake exclaimed holding up a Jeanie lamp. "I'm doing payments on this baby."

Frylock shook his head. "Hell no! Send that thing back and get back what you payed for it." Frylock figured he should've expected something like this from Shake. Shake just wouldn't be Shake if he didn't do something like this.

Just then Meatwad rolled up. "Hey, I got spare cash, I got lottsa spare cash." He said proudly.

"Alright! I'll take it!"

"No." Frylock stepped in front of Meatwad. "I'm not going to have you wasting Meatwads hard earned money on drugs."

"Well, it wasn't that hard earned." Meatwad admitted. "You know the cash I won at the card game? Well I put that in the stock market and doubled it which was pretty easy."

"Don't give any of that money to Shake until he straightens up." Frylock enforced.

"Who said anything about drugs?!" Shake piped up defensively. "This is just an extremely rare magic lamp! Doesn't that mean anything to you?"

"Yeah, it means you just got ripped off, Shake." Frylock glared.

Seeing that Frylock wasn't budging on the idea Shake leaned over and mumbled to Meatwad. "Meatwad, back me up."

"I'd love to back you up Shake but I'm running for president right now so I'm a little busy." Meatwad said putting a tophat on his head. "Hey I'll see ya'll later."

"See ya Meatwad, good luck!" Frylock waved.

"I will not be voting for you!" Shake called after him, still hurt that Meatwad hadn't loaned him any money.

Frylock turned to Shake with a serious expression and Shake knew he was in for a lecture.

"Shake, you better start making some better decisions in your life. Don't forget that we're a team around here." Frylock scolded the drink cup.

"You want me to vote for Meatwad." Shake said flatly.

Frylock paused. "Well, yeah." He admitted.

"Ugh, Fine. But I'm not happy about it. He ows me money, I don't know how but I'm sure that he does." Shake said decidedly.

Frylock looked to him and then to the jeanie lamp expectantly.

As dense as he was, Shake had known Fryolck for long enough to know what he was thinking. "...and I'm not getting rid of this lamp."

Frylock just rolled his eyes in response.

_A T H F_

To be continued...