A Week off

Natsu finally let me go the next day. He yelled at me when I yelled at him. He said it's my fault for talking to Gray in his room. My fault for trying to pry Natsu away from Gray. I really hate him.

I hated him the first day I met him.

I was walking around the building. Sort of just exploring by myself. I was in the area of the guards and the better liked maids. I heard these maids force themselves onto the members of the family. More likely Natsu and Zeref. I bet Natsu has thrown himself at other girls. Gosh that's just sick.

I walked past that area hearing lots of rustling in one room. I quickly sped up my pace. The door opened, the same one with all the rustling noises.

Out came Natsu. I rolled my eyes. He probably was doing inappropriate things.

I glared at him in disgust. He came over and grabbed my wrist. He gripped it hard. I tried to pull away but not like o can do anything anyway.

"Ah it's my bitch toy." He said.

"I'm not a toy. Nor am I your bitch. I'm not something for you to have sexual relationships with. I have no interest in a guy like you." I spat in his face.

He just gave a cold smile. "Your father screwed up. You lost all rights when your father gambled with my dad. Your father avoided paying his dues. So the price was you." He said.