Starting Work in 'Hell'

I woke up in my dirt room with groggy eyes. I grabbed my candle and lit it. I went to my dress or and slipped on one of the dresses provided. (Picture above). It was all black and came with a black ribbon. I put my hair up in its usual style. I'll shower later. The bathrooms are all the way on the top floor. Floor 5. For me it's a long time, considering being fifty feet below.

I walked into the elevator and pressed the up button. I waited in silence. There is no lame elevator music. Good for me. Once I got up on the floor about twenty feet below, I started my jog up four flights of stairs. These stairs are also really tiny and made of dirt. So it's easy to slip and fall. That's exactly what I did. I slipped and fell forward. I almost smacked my head on the stairs. Thank god I have arms. I scraped my arm just a little bit and landed on my boobs. It really freaking hurt. Damn this place.

I got up and continued up. I ran into Gray. He and I have become really close. Like brother and sister almost. Natsu gets pissed off about us being so close. I don't understand why. He's a jerk.

"Hey Lucy!" He starts then looks at my arm."Hey what happened to your arm?" He said with a worked expression.

"Uh I slipped on the tiny stairs. I caught myself." I quickly explained.

"Ah that sucks. You guys aren't the only ones that live in such harsh conditions. The guards rooms are the same way. I myself was taken from my family." Gray told me. "They were killed by a demon known as Deliora."

I looked away. The mention of family immediately brings me sadness.

"So a demon huh? They're actually real?" I questioned.

"Yeah. Made by the older brother of Natsu." Gray told me and came closer. He whispers, "Zeref is a big wanted criminal in the world of mages. The council is out to get him. However, they never seemed to search this place." Gray informed me.

"Weird." I muttered.

"This place used to be a guild you know. Known as Fairy Tail. That was before Natsu suddenly changed and turned this place into a mansion. He keeps getting worse by the hour." Gray murmured sadly.

"I'll do my best to change him." I smiled at Gray.

"Really?" He asked with hope coming to his eyes.

"Yes. I'll try hard because I can see that it hurts you." I explained and quiclly left.

I walked down the hall near the maid break room. I don't know why there is one. That's where we check in. I checked in and walked to the bastard's room. Last week he tried to force himself on me. Luckily Gray came to the rescue. I didn't have to do anything for that bastard last week. Yet he still tried ordering me around.

I made it to his room. I knocked slowly. "Master Natsu? I'm here to answer your calls."

I heard a gruff voice. Signaling me to come in. I opened the door and entered the room. I shut the door behind me and sat by his bed. That's one of things he said I had to do last week. He told me before he forced himself on me.

I looked at master Natsu. He was topless and just in his boxers. He smiled at me. Though I could tell it was a cold smile. A smile he didn't mean. He told me himself that he saw me as a play thing. He sees all women as play things. He pat the spot next to him. I quickly sat on the bed but away from him.

"Why distance yourself Luce? I just want to play." He smirked.

I glared at him. He uses Luce to tease me. He knows I hate it.

"Come on you have to succumb to me. You are my play thing. I can do what I desire to you." He glared. "You know what? I don't want to play. Today you're to fucking clean every inch of this room. Go through the clothes and sort them by color. I want you to sweep and mop. Then make the bed. Everything. After all that you come to me for play time." He said coldly with a wicked smile. He has different types of play. The one he tried last week and the abusive play. From what I've heard at least.