April ✍ 2011

Saturday, April 23rd, 2011
Hi. today is my first day writing in this journal. I just got back from my basketball practice and I'm at my grandmas house about to do Easter eggs. There isn't much to write about.
xKenyattaJefferson

********************************

Sunday, April 24th, 2011
Hey. I had a fun day today and me and my brother are getting along great actually more then usual. My mom just did my hair and surprisingly it looks really great. I can't wait to go to school tomorrow because I had a long spring break. My dad bought me some nice Jordans for my birthday and I really appreciate him. He was the only person that bought me anything for my birthday and the thought of that makes me want to cry.

I had a good Easter and I even made a little bit of money.
xKenyattaJefferson

*******************************

Monday, April 25th, 2011
Hi. No one knows I cry every time I get a chance. I just hate my life and I don't know why GOD gave me the life he did. I don't understand why people talk about me everyday. I don't understand why I am fat. My brother's friend nickname for me is shit teeth. The reason I hold these problems is because every time I try to tell my mom what's going on she gets mad and says to leave her alone. Anyway my friend tried to run away but she wind up going back home. Trust me it was a lot of drama. I feel like I want to run away sometimes but I'm just thankful I have a roof over my head. School was cool except for the boys who talk about me. It doesn't matter because my dad and stepmom said I'm a beautiful young lady.
xKenyattaJefferson

*******************************

Tuesday, April 26th, 2011
Today was a good day. My associate Alexis got suspended for six days because she cussed out our teacher. I wasn't there but she told me when I came outside today. We played basketball, rode bikes,  and ate ice cream ... it was a pretty cool day.
xKenyattaJefferson

*********************************

Wednesday, April 27th, 2011
One thing I have to say is I just like my third period teacher and to be honest I really want to say hey but that's disrespectful. Anyway she call my mom and said I had a attitude with her when I really didn't I was just upset because she yelled at me because I forgot to write down my homework and then she tried to put me on blast in front of the class by saying "I bet your mother would love to hear what her daughter is doing."
xKenyattaJefferson

**********************************

Wednesday, April 27th, 2011
I no I already wrote today but I was reading over my entries and I just wanted to explain why Alexis Washington is an associate to me and not a friend. Shes only being my friend because she wants to go my brother and she's always talking about me behind my back but I could care less  she can say whatever she wants. Shes the one that got her ass beat this year.
xKenyattaJefferson

***********************************