Your my only exception

Chapter 1 Angie's pod

"No plz don't leave me!! You can't do this to me!! Angie said to her dying mother.

"Angie"her mother said.

"Yes mother."Angie said in a choked up voice.

"I love u and plz don't ever worry about me I will always be with you."

"I won't...."Angie said.

7 YEARS LATER

"Angie get ready for school why can't you be like your sisters!!!"her step dad said.

"I'm sorry Jerry it won't happen again."Angie said.

She turned around and Jerry was behind her. He took his right hand and slapped her.

"You say it won't happen again every time!!!" Look at your sisters!!"

Angie came up from the ground and looked at her sisters and hoped this would be over soon.

Her sisters were not even related to her and she was glad. Angie has no idea why Jerry call them her sisters but its the least worst thing she's going through right now.

She looked at her sisters who were smiling,"you could learn a lot of stuff from us Angie."the red headed skinny sister said. Her name was Victoria.

"Yeah she can right daddy!"the brown curly headed skinny one said. Her name is Abigail.

Her sisters tried to make Angie's life miserable. They hated her deeply and blackmailed her a lot. Angie didn't want any part of them, and she was surprised that Jerry could stand them.

"Kill me now." Angie murmured to herself.

"Yes!you should Angie!!Jerry said."you could learn a lot from your sisters! Ok girls time for school."

"Victoria, Abigail, do good in school like always. And Angie,I don't expect anything from you or care what you do . Now get on the bus an get out of my face!"

They got on the bus and Abigail and Victoria sat with the most mean and popular girl in school like always.

They just sat there and laughed at me. I mean of course I have no friends and nobody wanted to sit next to me but I jut feel like maybe they are right. I think I'm just growing up to be a nobody.

Chapter 2 Victoria pod

Ugh look at we over there she's tots a loser! I'm so glad I'm good looking and I have friends! I bet she wishes she was me right now!

My sister is not as popular as me and that's obvious!

"OMG LOOK AT HER OVER THERE SHE'S A TOTS DORK!IVE STEPPED IN GUM THAT LOOKS BETTER THAN HER!AND SHE COULD AT LEAST PUT IN SOME LIP GLOSS!!"Mandy said. Mandy is the most popular girl in school. She's good looking and all the boys try to woo her.

"I KNOW RIGHT!!"Abigail said

I noticed a girl across the room staring back and forth at us and Angie. He looked sorry for her. I've seen her in Spanish class, not that I pay attention or anything. The girl's name is Steffany.