Chapter 4

1 YEAR AFTER

Sana's POV:

anyway so Austin yh after a few days of messaging and Skype we stopped talking its like he didn't want me involved in his life. So after a month of waiting for him to come here in our country to see me I left after 3 months of waiting and I moved to a apartment in London. Now its been a year and I am happy without him. I should have done that earlier.

It was 8:30  here in London and like every morning I was getting ready for college. I had to go at 9.  In college I only had to stay there for 5 hours then at 2 I went to my job. My job was to manage the music for concerts. Today apparently some guy was coming. I didn't care all I had to do was put music and relax.

My television was on and so was MTV news. I listened carefully as some guy with brownish hair and a hat came on. His name was Austin and he said he was coming here in London for a concert. WHAT? HANG ON Austin? I stood staring at the tv for 3 mins then came back to reality. Austin was coming to London. NO!

IT was already 9 and as soon as I realised I jumped. I didn't care. The college was only 2 mins away from my apartment. I reached on time. First lesson started. only 4 more to go.

Its now 2. Time for my job lets see who this new star is.

I reached at the concert in tie. The crowds started to fill up the seats. And then came on Austin. Wait what???????....