Bedtime Stories

That night I lay in my bed for three hours before I decided that I had had enough of Austin's snoring.  "Oh my god, shut up!!" I yelled, "What..?" he replied lazily rolling around in his bed so he was facing mine. "I said shut up, I cant sleep with your snoring." "Well what do you want me to do? Sit in bed awake whilst you sleep??" "That would be wonderful." I retorted with a smug smirk on my face. "Aw fuck off Grace" "Excuse me!?" I had had enough, I turned on the lamp and sat up in my bed. "You trying to blind me!?" "You can move back to your old room if my ways aren't suiting you." "Look gracie, chill out. if you cant get to sleep and you aren't going to let me sleep then how about we pull an all nighter??" "I will be exhausted in the morning if I do that." "Well you cant get to sleep anyway so.... You want to deal with my snoring??" "NO!!" I exclaimed. "Right, so you want to talk?" "What about??" "hmm, tell me about you a bit more, what is the life of gracie like??" As much as I really just wanted to sleep I was kind of intrigued to find out anything more about him so I went along with it. "Ok, well.... where do I start??" "Whats your family like?" "Um, well I live with my brother Ben." "No Dad?" his question stung a little "My dad left us when I was 14, he met a woman and fled to spain." Austin just looked at me, so I just carried on "He was never really much of a father figure though, my big brother Ben took on that role. I miss him a lot, we are like the closest siblings you could get." "How olds your brother?" "19" "What about your mum? Where's she?" this question stung even more. Before answering I looked straight into his eyes, he didn't flinch and just looked right back into mine. "Um, she had cancer a few years ago and she never recovered." "You mean she died?" I swallowed, hard. "Yeah" It was almost a whisper. "Huh" "What?" "I just kind of assumed that you were the type that came from a picture perfect family, but your not, your messed up, its kinda hot" He winked as he said hot. "Ok can I go to bed now?" I wasn't really in the mood for this anymore. He could see that my eyes were teary so I turned away from him and lay facing the wall. There was silence for a few seconds then I head his covers move and footsteps. Then I felt a sudden draft as the covers were partially lifted off of me. "What are you doing!?" I said, not hiding the fear in my voice. "Shhhh Grace, its ok I promise." With that he joined me in the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist.  I fell asleep within minutes. 

SORRY GUYS!!! I KNOW ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED BUT PLEASE DONT HATE ME!! I KNOW THIS IS NOT LONG EITHER BUT I HONESTLY HAVE BEEN SO BUSY!! I WILL TRY AND UPDATE MORE REGULARLY FOR YOU LOVELYS AS I TOO AM EXCITED AS TO WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT

LOVE YALL! ELENA XOXOX