Mr. Urie

As Lauren approached her new form room her heart was pounding.

"What will my new class be like? Will I make friends? Will my teachers be nice?"

She took a deep breath and walked in. Her form tutor was sat at his desk typing away on his laptop. He looked up and walked over to her.

"Hello you must be Lauren. I'm Mr. Urie, and I'm your form tutor"

"Hello Mr. Urie, umm where should I sit?"

"Right over here is fine"

He pointed to the seat next to his desk. Lauren went and sat down.

"Oh my god he is fit. I'm so lucky he is my form tutor.... Lauren you should not be thinking about your teachers like that!"

She thought to herself. Mr. Urie placed a book in front of her.

"This is your homework diary and this is your time table"

He said just as he placed a bit of paper in front of her. She picked it up and searched for that one name. She had Mr Urie for English every day of the week.

"Omg yes ever day of the week I'm the luckiest person ever. After a while of looking over she looked up to see Mr Urie staring at her. They stayed looking in each others eyes for a whole 5 mins, until he looked back down at his laptop.

"What the hell was that?"

She thought to herself. She did not even realise that the class was full until someone sat next to her.

"Hey I'm John, what's your name?"

"Hey I'm Lauren"

"Hey Lauren, so I'm guessing it's your first day?!"

"Yeah it is"

"Well let me know if you need help finding your way around"

"Okay thank you John"

Mr Urie stood up and introduced Lauren to the form. Lauren could not help but stare at him; she could also not help but notice that he kept glancing over towards her. When it was time to go to first lesson Mr Urie said

"Lauren, can I talk to you?"

Lauren walked over towards him.

"Yes sir, what's up?"

"Well seeing as it's your first day and you don't know anyone, would you like to come to my room at lunch?"

"Yes please that would be great, thank you sir"

"Great see you then, In fact I think I have you the lesson before lunch"

"Oh yeah, that makes things easier"

They both laughed and she went to her first lesson. As she followed the others towards history, she could not stop thinking about Mr Urie. The morning dragged on but finally the time came for her to go to English.

As she walked in mr uries eyes lit up.

"Hey Lauren, do you wanna sit where you did in form?"

"Okay sure"

As the lesson went on Lauren's feeling grew stronger. Mr uire was so kind, he helped her when ever he could. However, Lauren could not wait for lunch. As the hour went on she became more exited. When the time came Lauren was buzzing.

"So how has your day been so far?" Asked Mr Urie curiously.

"It's been amazing, all my teachers are so helpful and kind." Explained Lauren.

"Have you made any new friends?"

"Yeah sort of, the people I sit next to have been talking to me"

"That's good then"

Lauren and Mr urie were talking for almost 25 minutes before she realised they were sat right next to each other. She looked up and her eyes met his. They were a perfect blue with tints of green. Lauren though to herself. I took her a minute to realise they were in silence looking at each other.

After a few minutes gazing into each others eyes, they pulled apart and sat in awkward silence. Mr Urie finally spoke up.

"So Lauren, what music do you like?"

"Umm well I like fall out boy"

"No way! So do I, what's your favourite song?"

"I really like thanks for the memories"

"That one has been my favourite since the day I first heard it"

By the time they finished their conversation, they were looking into each others eyes. They were like this until the bell rang. Both looked up in surprise. Lauren grabbed her bag and went for the door.

"Bye mr Urie, see you tomorrow"

"By Lauren, have a nice lesson"

On the way to art Lauren could not stop thinking about how they looked into each others eyes, and about how the fact they both love fall out boy. Throughout art Lauren was thinking about mr Urie and his messy hair, perfect teeth and beautiful eyes.

"He is so sweet and kind!" Thought Lauren.

Throughout art Lauren was answering questions about her life and old school.

"So what were the teachers like at your old school?" Asked the girl sat next to her.

"They were horrible, nothing like the teachers here"

She felt so warm on the inside. Like something had changed. Suddenly her phone went of and it was a text from her best friend for her old school

"Seen any boys you like yet?"

Lauren then realised that she had. She liked Mr urie. Thoughts were running through her head.

"This feels wrong"

"he's much older than me"

"Lauren! You can like a teacher!"

•hey everyone Lauren here, not the one in the story tho. So recently I've been super busy and not been able to update but I've got a bit more time now and I'm going to carry on with this story. Sorry to everyone who has been waiting•