Durdarshan & Sudarshan

The story begins with two boys named Durdarshan & Sudarshan. Durdarshan is a guy full of joyous nd cheerful. While Sudarshan is a matured and a guy full of seriousness. OK the story begins with Durdarshan going and playing around and Sudarshan taunts him by saying that his life is useless, you are not good for nothing. Durdarshan also tells him that he is just a nerd and does not have any good things in his life. By then the mother calls the siblings and tells them that there is a running race in the school and she wants them to take part in them. Both of them were very good racers n no one could compete them,so both of them got excited and tells their mother that they will surely participate in it. Their mother goes and gives their names to the head person and comes back sees the enthusiasm in her kids. She said that the race is on 21 November. And so days went on and finally the day came for which everyone were ready. So the rules were that whose couple names judge announced that couple had to compete. Everyone names came out and finally it was the siblings turn. The judge announced Sudarshan and Durdarshan as they were to compete. The race began and Sudarshan and Durdarshan started running both were in their full speed and when the both were going to reach the finishing line Sudarshan got a sprain while running and tripped. Durdarshan as being very friendly nature and not intended to win,and went towards Sudarshan and said,"Oh brother,I am very sorry for you don't worry."I won't race until you get up. Sudarshan said,"My brother, because of me I don't want you to lose this competition, you may run."You have to run for me,for our family. Go may god bless you. And Durdarshan ran with full speed and won the race. The episode ends and the screen freezes. To get further updates plz read my book. Till then bye. And yes don't forget to read my one more book.....CARMELITIES.