Mother's abuse

So after when Durdarshan came winning the trophy,the brother's reached home and their parents to were very delighted and were pleased with Durdarshan of taking care of his elder brother. Mom goes to the market to buy vegetables to make food what their sons wanted. In the same market a robber comes and wanted to kill someone but their was police alert and their was havoc in the market. Mrs.Trivedi snatched the gun from the robber and readied the pistol and she fired at him. At same time there was a anathor person who actually shot the robber ,but actually he was standing back of Mrs Trivedi so the police taught that Mrs Trivedi shot the guy. By the time the man had left the place and police arrested Mrs Trivedi understanding that she shot the robber. Sudarshan and Durdarshan got the news and they went to their father and told them the story. Their father was a lawyer so he took the case in his hands. After their for 1 week it was the day where Mrs Trivedi was brought into the court. The case started and Mr Trivedi had a good opening, but as further the case went on Mr Trivedi's opinions became weak. In the next hearing Mr Trivedi brought a CCTV camera footage and showed a very a excellent point that the case went in his favor. It was such that there was a mirror in the market and that showed the reflection of the man that the person. By showing this proof seen in the CCTV camera Mrs Trivedi was released. For now it's this much I'll see u later. Till then goodbye.